{ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 }: ' 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 '

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

{ saihara's pov }

oh crap what did i just do..i quickly put down my phone and laid back down onto my bed. after a few minutes of trying to calm myself down, i heard a bang on the door a few times.

"saihara-channn! open upp!"
"ah, sorry..!"

i quickly got up and walked towards the door. i slid the lock open and opened the door. ouma was smiling at me, sparkling stars in his eyes. i smiled awkwardly and stepped back a bit, gesturing for him to come in. he smiled widely and ran into my room, running onto my bed and making a somewhat loud 'pomp' noise. i heard him laugh as he sat up on the bed.

"are you gonna sit or are you just gonna stare at me, saihara-chan?"
"o-oh..sorry.."

i quickly shut the door and walked over to where ouma was sitting on this bed. he smirked at me and i tilted my head in confusion.

"you're hair is so messy saihara-chan.."
"oh, sorry..i was lying down before this.."
"o-kay~!"

ouma took his hand and ran it through my hair a bit, trying to fix it. i blushed a bit and looked at him in confusion.

"saihara-chan looks so cute when he blushes, nishishi~"
"o-oh.."

ouma quickly laughed a little. i turned my head to look at my phone for a second. as i was looking at my phone i felt ouma use his finger to lift my cheek up to look towards him.

"hm? n-need something, ouma-kun?"
"saihara-chaan! you're so forgetful sometimes!" he wined.
"huh? what do you mean..?"
"hmm..so saihara-chan reaally forgot huhhh? i'll just have to remind you, nishishi~!"
"what do you mean-"
"we discussed this over the phone saihara-chan!"
"oh..that.."
"yes that! tell me what you mean by 'i like somebody else'~"
"ah.. well i do..i guess..?"
"ooo can-ya tell me~?"
"n-not exactl-"
"WAAAA SAIHARA-CHAN IS SO MEAN!"
"o-ouma-kun cut it out!"
"hm..if you tell me i'll stop, deal?"
"n-no-"
"oh well then..WAAAA! WAA!"

i quickly panicked and used my hand to cover his mouth. he looked at me shocked then groaned in annoyance.

"what was that for saihara-chan!!" he muffled through my hand. "s-sorry! i panicked..!"

i quickly removed my hand from his mouth, ouma looked at me in annoyance and scooted closer to me. "saihara-chan, i know i'm a liar and all that stuff but you can..trust me? i don't know how to be..uhm..helpful..if that's the correct word to use. if saihara-chan doesn't wanna tell me then it's fine, i won't tell anybody if you do though-! if i can trust saihara-chan then he can trust me! h-hopefully.."
he pleaded. i slowly nodded. he looked genuinely concerned, although ouma is pretty good at acting..when i observed him, he didn't have the small smirk on the corners of his small lips. he had no expression on whatsoever. i put my hand over my mouth and thought a bit. i suddenly felt a small tug on my jacket, i turned around looked at ouma.

"how about this saihara-chan! since i can trust you and you can trust me, how about i tell you mine and then you tell me yours! i know i can trust you saihara-chan, you're a really trustworthy person! nishishi~" he smirked a bit.

"a-ah..uhm..okay.."
"great! well who do you want to go first
saihara-chan?"
"i-it doesn't matter.."
"hmm...o-kay! i'll go first then, nishishi.."
i slowly nodded and shifted my gaze towards him.
"this is kinda embarrassing to say but..i'm.."
he suddenly stopped and stared at me for a bit. i nodded, as in telling him to take his time. he sighed.
"fineee..if saihara-chan is sooooo eager to know..i like iidabashi-chan." he said with no expression. my eyes widened but i felt like something was up. i know ouma teases him a lot but..something doesn't seem right..