{ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 } ' 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗽.𝟭 '

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

{ the next day }
8:18 p.m

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

{ ouma's pov }

ding dong

"ugh.. coming!"

i placed my panta back onto the coffee table and ran towards the door, amami and shirogane stood there. amami was wearing his normal striped blue shirt and brown..almost beige pants. shirogane wore her regular-daily outfit, a log black skirt that had a small white line outlining it, the top of it had small little buttons. she also wore her white shirt and orange bow, topped off with her black/navy-blue jacket.

"ready to go?" amami said calmly.
"hmm? go where?"
"the sleepover! it's today you know" shirogane said excitedly, lifting up her glasses
"ohhh that silly thing?"
"yes that 'silly thing', c'mon we are already late due to mugi's existential crisis" amami chuckled, but shirogane quickly shuttered and put her hand over amami's mouth, a serious, but somewhat funny serious look was then plastered onto shirogane's face.
"we do not speak of that" i laughed a bit.
"okay okay, sheesh. but seriously ouma-kun, lets go."
"hmm i'll think about it"

shirogane tilted her head

"think about it? you already agreed to coming..right?"
"mhm, but like i always say, it's a lie~"

i smirked while amami's face turned from concerned, to annoyed. i quickly placed my hands onto the back of my head, clasping them together. i waved at them as i stared walking away.

"now if you'll excuse me-"

amami quickly grabbed my arm and picked me up, carrying me bridal style. he let out a long sigh before turning over to shirogane. she simply shrugged and pointed at the car, signaling to walk towards it. amami and shirogane began walking to the car. as i realized what they were doing, i began kicking my feet around like a child, trying to escape amami's grasp.

"let go amami-chan!! this is kidnapping i tell you, kidnappingg!!"

amami sighed and placed me in the backseat of the car, shutting the door. shirogane and amami sighed in relief and walked to their seats, shutting the car door.

"that was practically abuse, how mean of amami-chan to abuse me!! WAAAA!!"
"yeah yeah. anyways, let's go now, we are already 10 minutes late.."
"finally, the place saiouma will become canon!"

shirogane clasped her hands together and drooled a bit. i rolled my eyes.

"okay freakazoid, relax." amami said calmly. i laughed and leaned back onto the seat.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

{ 10 minutes later }
8:53 p.m

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

amami pulled up to a house..i'm guessing akamatsu's. her house was pretty big..actually.

"akamatsu-san's family is rich?" shirogane stated, her eyes widening in confusion.
"i'm guessing." amami said, chuckling at shirogane's reaction.
"yeah, yeah whatever, now can we puh-leasee go inside now?"
"mhm, let's go."