{ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 }: ' 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 '

a/n: okay so first off thank you for letting this story become #2 for 'oumasai' in literally a day?? i started this story around yesterday and i'm pretty surprised people like it already, anyways besides that this chapter is basically a shit post cause i have no ideas whatsoever on chapters so be prepared for absolute randomness 👀

sincerely, author-chan~

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

we're all gay
6:09 a.m

piano panties: good morning everyone!

spider mom: good morning, akamatsu.

i'm a bad bitch you can't kill me: morning..

spider mom: oh, hello harukawa. it seems as if we are the only three up.

i'm a bad bitch you can't kill me: makes sense..i mean it's 6 in the morning on a saturday..

piano panties: mhm!

avocado: oh, morning everyone

spider mom: ah, good morning amami. how was your sleep?

avocado: eh. it was ok

piano panties: hey guys, even though there's only four of us right now, have any of you heard from saihara or ouma after last night?

avocado: not even you know? i thought you would know out of everyone here..

piano panties: hm? what do you mean?

spider mom: well, we heard strange moaning from across the hall, we suspected that you and saihara hooked up.

i'm a bad bitch you can't kill me: moaning?

piano panties: it wasn't me, i was attempting a all-nighter on facetime with harukawa last night..spoiler, she won 😔

avocado: oh..then who was it?

shsl lesbian: it was iruma fucking herself!

spider mom: oh, good morning chabashira.

shsl lesbian: mornin'!

avocado: hmm..hey chabashira, do you have any ideas where saihara and ouma went all of a sudden last night?

shsl lesbian: i do! but why should i tell a degenerate male such as yourself, though?

avocado: 'cause i'm gay and i have a boyfriend, meaning i would date the same gender just like you. also meaning there are now less males in the way of dating yumeno.

i'm a bad bitch you can't kill me: accept the boyfriend part ( girlfriend in her case )

shsl lesbian: fine.. i will tell you! last night, i saw ouma sneaking back into his room. he had pajamas on, and he was heading the opposite way of his dorm!

piano panties: the opposite way.. the dorms on the opposite part of his that he could have went to was

harukawa, she was on facetime with me.

hoshi, he is usually out late feeding some stray cats.

shirogane, she spoke to me about making a..'cyber nozomi tojo costume' tonight.. or whatever that is..

yumeno, she's usually asleep past the time we heard ouma walking around.

shinguji, he was in amami's room at that time ( or amami was with him ) and they usually stay there the night.

and- SAIHARA!

i'm a bad bitch you can't kill me: it's possible he went to saihara's dorm, i did hear footsteps last night, unless it was amami going to shinguji's room like akamatsu said.

avocado: nope, korekiyo slept in my room tonight.

shsl lesbian: SO YOU GUYS WERE MAKING THE MOANING NOISES!

avocado: chabashira we've established this-

spider mom: now that we figured this out, i suggest getting some rest, it's still pretty early.

shsl lesbian: good call! i'm taking yumeno ice skating today (๑>◡<๑)!

piano panties: oh, did she agree to go on that date?

shsl lesbian: i.. kinda backed out of the "date" part.. but we're still going!

piano panties: oh..well, good luck, and good..night everyone?

i'm a bad bitch you can't kill me: 'night'

spider mom: goodbye.

avocado: see ya

shsl lesbian: bye!

avocado and 4 others are offline

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

letters: 610