chapter 5

A week passed and we finally made it to the last city before we could go back home which was more than a two day ride from our current location and I couldn't be more happier then I was right now not because I would get to head back home and start my school work but because the mysterious dance partner just happened to be sitting in the diner where my father and Cassadee would be in at the end of the music video they were in together, I will admit that I was a bit nervous about seeing him again and I had begun sounding awkward as I tried of what to say inside my head but I needed to do this because ever since that night happened I haven't been able to stop thinking about him and the way he looked into my eyes, it was almost as if we had an instant connection...one that would last a lifetime and I didn't want to believe it at first but I couldn't shake the feeling that I had, it was a feeling of hope and love almost like we were supposed to cross paths with each other that very night, almost as if fate wanted us to meet one another, as if we were supposed to be together. I was hesistant at first but I finally got the courage to introduce myself to him and start what seemed like a hopeless friendship was one that I never expected as the night went on and as shocking as it may sound my father agreed to allowing me to make my own decisions about certain things that night. I knew that every choice I made wouldn't be the right one but I would have to live with the bad decisions that I made,  I wanted to be known as Raelyn Young the woman who wasn't afraid to live the life she wanted not Raelyn Young the only daughter of Chris Young the famous country singer who lived in her father's shadow, that wasn't who I was because I didn't want to live in his shadow,  I wanted to live my life like I wanted not as the way my father decided that I should.