Scenario~ Brynjolf x Reader FLUFF

When you're feeling cuddly~

Requested by~ MysticalJedi

I yawned and stretched, my eyes half closed. My eyes opened all the way when I heard a small chuckle.

"Tired, lass?" I made a 'mm' noise in response, making Brynjolf walk over to me and pick me up.

"Where are we going..?" I asked. Brynjolf brought me to his room, placing me down on the bed. He nuzzled my neck gently, smiling. He laid next to me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist, pulling me ever so close to him.

"I didn't know you liked to cuddle, Bryn?" I whispered in a tired tone. He yawned, resting his head on my shoulder. I snuggled into him, feeling myself heat up.

"I..." Bryn started, "Well... you're adorable.." He blushed. I giggled and pecked his cheek.

"Be quiet and CUDDLE ME." Brynjolf jumped at my tone and got closer to me, holding me tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He will honestly ignore Mercer just for cuddles

He loves kissing your nose and bear hugging you

Sometimes, he is just laying on the couch/bed, a blanket wrapped around him, and you can't help but to cuddle him.

He loves surprising you by picking you up suddenly and hugging you tightly.

<3