ᵒ³. ᵃ ᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵃⁿᵈ ᵉʸᵉˢ.

*-.·∘,.·∘'.˚∙.·∘;.∘ '∘,
*.·∘ CHAPTER THREE: A THOUSAND EYES ˚∙.·∘
,∘' ∘.;∘·.·˚.'∘·.,∘·.-*

( tw. kinda gory description of blood & injuries ?? )

A SINK TAP dripped with infuriating ceaselessness, a constant and eerie sound which hit the porcelain sink over and over again. Tea still stood in the bathroom, looking blankly in the mirror. She half expected it to crumble beneath her gaze. Everything was so strange today, nothing quite made sense. Her fingers trailed across the scarred skin on her left wrist, from a surgery she'd received after the accident. It was from another wound that she had no memory of—all it ever was to her was a scar.

          Tea glanced down at the ruined skin on her palms, gashed and sliced open and shining an angry red colour. Only now, the pain was truly beginning to set in, and Tea could have sobbed with how much it hurt. She tried to keep the pain to herself, not wanting to alert any of Nancy's family. There was a first aid kit that Tea found beneath Nancy's counter which surprised her because Nancy didn't seem to be the type of girl to be getting herself in dangerous situations.

          Tea began to clean the wounds on her palms, which stung with an intensity that made her wince. She'd grazed them open each of the multiple times she'd fallen, and they were filled with dirt and mud. The girl rinsed them beneath the cool, gentle water of the tap, before drying and bandaging them painfully. Next came her knees: which were slashed open and bloody. There were small remnants of gravel and muck in them and Tea carefully plucked them out with tweezers. She then gave it the same treatment as her hands, tightening her lips in pain as the water splashed over them. Tea grabbed the largest bandage band-aids she could find and plastered them over each kneecap. Afterwards, the girl tentatively took a seat on the edge of Nancy's bathtub to take care of her ceaselessly burning feet.

          She'd been wearing her white sneakers, and now Tea peeled them off slowly, wincing in immediate pain. She took a single glance at her socked feet and almost cried. Once, the socks she wore been grey, now they were a deep red which sent shivers crawling across Tea's arms and fingertips. The girl bit down hard on her lip to stop herself from crying out as her fingers reached to pull the socks off. Her arms were shaking in wild mannerisms.