Scenario~ Ulfric x Reader

When you get stupidly drunk~

WARNING(S): TOUCHY. And by TOUCHY I mean lots of kissing.... and touching(?)!

Requested by~ TheSarcasticRed <3

I rested my aching head on the table, seeing all the blurry, empty bottles of ale and mead littering the table. I raised my head dizzily, wobbling and shifting to the side for a split second, then kept my gaze on Ulfric, whom by the way was watching me in my drunken state with entertainment. I got up, wobbling forwards and nearly falling, but managed to get to Ulfric's throne.

"M-My Jarl..~" My words were unbelievably slurred. Ulfric looked at me with an amused smile on his face.

"I can not believe you drank all of that ale and mead within such a short amount of time. You're going to regret it so badly in the morning." Ulfric chuckled slightly. I sat on the arm of his throne, looking down at his ocean eyes. He frowned a little, trying to scoot away. I grabbed onto his upper arms, pulling him towards me. I rested my forehead on his, seeing his cheeks flush red. I leaned in, our lips meeting. His eyes widened in surprise, backing away the best he could.

"Yeah, you're clearly drunk, Y/n." Ulfric stuttered slightly. I frowned and then stood in front of him. I smirked at him, and he stood up. He grabbed my wrists and gently pushed me back against a wall. He had a stern look.

"Y/n, you will stop this at once." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, Ulfie. You know you're enjoying this." He pressed up against him, making him blush. He pressed his lips hesitantly onto mine, and I kissed back. He shoved me back against the wall all the way, deepening the kiss. My hands roamed his hair, pulling him closer to me.

"Ulfri- You realize she's drunk and will regret this?" A very embarrassed Galmar said.

"Um, yes, Galmar, you are correct, um.." When he let me go, I passed out.

"'Better she sleeps." 

s o b

I tried my best

334 words :P