Chapter 7

Bando had relaxed himself, and returned inside. Rye, Erickson, Ephraim, and the invisible man awaited him inside. There was suddenly a sense of calmness everywhere; it felt as though everyone had cleared their minds of any worry and distress.

"It's time." The man said.

Bando said nothing as he sat back down within the circle.

"I've got a good feeling about this." Erickson said.

"Now, let us focus." Invisible Man said as they centralized their focus.

Kaiyah, Ailurah, and Becky stood in awe at the large study that was held under Ephraim's room. It was covered in papers that had notes and much more written all over it. There were markings even on the walls; but that was just what they could see.

"This flame isn't bright enough. Did he build firelines in the wall?" Kaiyah asked herself. She held her hand to the wall, and sure enough, she saw a fireline. She shot out a flame, and it ignited all around the room. It also went up, and lit up the room with a wide ceiling chandelier. Now they could see the whole place, and it was much more of what they already saw.

"How are we going to figure out anything in time?" Kaiyah asked aloud.

"Ephraim's an organized person. We can find out more easily than we could if this was the case of a hyped up science rat." Becky replied.

The three scanned over the notes, then Ailurah quickly deduced, "It seems like he started out just, finding out where he could perform whatever it is he was trying to perform."

"Where?" Kaiyah asked.

"The library." Becky answered first. "The library contains countless documents of scarcely known information; I bet that was his first move." Becky said.

"Well Becky, I think you're on to something." Kaiyah said as she pointed to one specific note -where several others connected to- that read 'The library.'

"The library was his first step in learning. Let's go." Kaiyah said as she rushed out.

"Why wasn't I told you guys had a library?" Ailurah asked as she followed behind.

The three lifted off from Tatooine in pursuit of Dathomir II.

"Aren't we going to your library?" Ailurah asked.

"The library isn't on Tatooine. It's been kept where no regular man could find it. Exar's birth planet: Dathomir II." Becky said.

"Dathomir II? I've only heard of Dathomir and Iridonia. I thought Exar was born there."

"Nope." Kaiyah said. "But could you imagine if the library was on Tatooine. Then when the purge happ... Everything would've been destroyed." She ended with a laugh.

"The library's being in a hidden location was a precaution, but that didn't stop one Republic squad from trying to take it." Becky explained as she finally entered hyperspace coordinates for Dathomir II and the ship went into lightspeed.

"Now," Galen's voice started. "Before you ask your last question, you must answer one yourself."

"Tell me." Aang accepted.

"You have done a remarkable job in overcoming your emotions, but now, you must take one last lest. The one all men dread."

"Um... ok." Exar said a little worriedly. "Facing your greatest fear?"

"No."

"Everyone's challenge, is: facing their inner demons."

"How different is that from greatest fear?"