Yandere!Gotenks X Saiyan!Female!Bullied!Reader

You guys are going to be kids on this one

You were an elementary school student at S/N who keeps getting tormented by bullies due to you having a monkey tail. You had only one friend which was Gotenks but he was with the popular crowd which made it harder for you to survive school. You kept getting beat up, called names, and also left out in some certain groups which made you helpless bur Gotenks helped you get through those hard times. Right now you were in class sitting next to him chatting until class starts.

Y/N POV

It wasn't easy being bullied at school for having a monkey tail but I manage to ignore the comments the bullies give me. I'm a saiyan for crying out loud so why are they treating me like i'm not human and some sort of alien. "Hey Y/N, did you finish the math homework Miss. Muffin gave us" he asked sheepishly knowing that he forgot to do it. "I did but you have to be quick though before we get caught"(Don't let people take advantage of your smartness my lovelies) "Thanks buddy" Gotenks said as he rushed to put answers on the paper while I was daydreaming.

"Hey Saru chan (Monkey for Japanese)" B/N shouted from across the classroom but I ignored him as I kept on daydreaming but B/N threw a paper ball at my head which bounced off on my table. "Hey bitch look at him when we're talking to you" B/N 2 said but I still ignored them knowing that it's going to be trouble for them when the teacher gets here. "Hey Y/N, how come you're always so calm when it comes to my friends" "The key is to try and get them to get irritated before they see it's no use to get that person's attention" I said as he looked in amazement at my wisdom. "Woah you're really wise" I giggled at his comment as he grinned widely at me. 

(This would be Gotenks grinning)

~Timeskip to lunchtime~

During lunchtime I was eating my sandwich I made for myself and sitting alone at the table as usual. Suddenly Gotenks came to my table and I hear some groups of boys and girls mumble to themselves out of spite. "Hi Y/N, watcha ya doing here sitting all by yourself?" He said as he looked concern, "Oh you know the usual, just sitting here all alone watching other people talk about school drama." "Oh well don't feel too bad about yourself just because you have a tail plus I know you're a saiyan. Sure you look different from the other kids but to me you're normal" I giggled saying "Thanks Gotenks, but shouldn't you be with your friends?" I asked but he said "Nah I'd rather be with my best friend than with my original friends" He said as I heard whispers from some of the tables but I shrugged it off like it was nothing and just kept eating.

 Sure you look different from the other kids but to me you're normal" I giggled saying "Thanks Gotenks, but shouldn't you be with your friends?" I asked but he said "Nah I'd rather be with my best friend than with my original friends" He said as I...