🍋Yandere!SSJ4!Vampire!Goku X Female!Saiyan!Reader X Yandere!SSJ4!Vampire!Vegeta🍋

This was requested by YuGiOhfan1999 for her birthday present

You were a saiyan who broke up with your ex boyfriend due to him being mentally and physically abusive towards you. You had recently moved into your 2 best friends house to live with them until you got a new boyfriend. They insisted you stay with them longer but you obliged saying that you didn't want to be a burden to them in their household. Goku and Vegeta always treated you like their new daughter with new clothes, food, shelter, and water which was supposed to be weird but you didn't see it that way. They would always be overprotective of you when it comes to public places like keeping you away form other people, hiding you somewhere if something is going to lead to a conflict, and even making you stay at home and let them do the stuff you were going to do. However you never knew that Goku and Vegeta were doing all this for a dark secret and hiding a dark secret about themselves.

Y/N POV

"EX/N FOR THE LAST TIME WE'RE DONE! FINISHED! NO MORE!" "WE'RE NOT OVER TILL I SAY IT'S OVER BITCH!" "WELL I JUST DID GOODBYE! AU REVIOR! ADIOS!" (Did anyone get the song reference) I shouted as I slammed the door almost breaking it then carried my suitcase full of my stuff and flew all the way to my best friends house. Goku and Vegeta have been very concerned about me ever since I've been with EX/N but not anymore because I left him for good and now I can stay with them that is until I find a new boyfriend. After a few minutes of flying, I finally arrived at their house so I landed in their front step and knocked on their door. "Kakarot go get the damn door!" "Aw Vegeta I've already done it 2 times!" "JUST GO GET IT!" I heard both of them shout at each other then I heard footsteps getting closer but I want to surprise them so I went on top of the house so he doesn't see me. "Vegeta, I see no one out here!" "IT'S THOSE DAMN KIDS AGAIN!" I giggled silently as Goku went inside the house again but something underneath me shook then it collapsed as I fell into the house and landed on top of something soft and cuddly. I looked to see it was a pile of pillows I landed on then looked up to see Goku and Vegeta running toward the source then saw me and rushed to me and hugged me tightly. "Y/N-kun you're here!" "Did you finally leave that cunt for good?!" They asked me questions as I got more and more tired then I said, "Yes I actually dumped him for good now just so you do not worry anymore." They both cheered for me when I said it then they took me up to the living room and set me on the couch for them to watch TV with me.

"I'm gonna go make us some food and you better not steal the food from us Kakarot!" "Hey i'm that hungry it's not my fault!" They argued as I just did nothing but laughed as Vegeta went into the kitchen while Goku hugged me harder. "So Y/N-kun what are you gonna do now that you're no longer with that waste of a human?" " Maybe stay here with you guys or try to find another one who can respect me." "Aw I want you to stay here with us. We don't want you to get hurt again." Goku whined as he squeezed me tighter making me not breathe to which I said, "Ok that's little tight if you ask me!" as Goku let go of me startled asking if I was fine. I laughed at his worries then said I was fine making Goku hugged me again then after a while Vegeta came in with the food but more for Goku. Vegeta sat the food on the table then sat down next time and snuggled closer next to meanwhile watching TV. "Y/N please tell me where EX/N is so I can kill him." "No Vegeta he won't come for me anymore and I even blocked him from all contact." "You sure because I've been waiting for so long to finally kill that bastard." "I'm sure of it." as Vegeta relaxed then ate his food while Goku ate his food.