🍋Yandere!Merged Zamasu X Half Saiyan!Female!Reader🍋

This was a request by High_Hopes19

Note:I will use both manga and anime Zamasu for this

You were Trunk's little sister who helps tend the survivors with Mai and help Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta fight against Zamasu and Goku Black. Then the unthinkable happened, Black and Zamasu fused to make Merged Zamasu which made him impossible to beat. You had to get the survivors to a safe place in a safe house to because Zamasu now knows where the bunker is so you couldn't let him kill him. Now you were hiding behind a wall with Mai because Trunks doesn't want you to get hurt or killed but you knew you were strong enough to to fight him but he insisted you hid. But what you guys didn't know was that a certain God needs someone to rule with him side by side and will do anything to get that person.

Y/N POV

I was hiding behind a wall with my friend Mai while my brother Trunks, Goku, and father Vegeta fought against Merged Zamasu. I know Trunks was trying to protect me from harm but we're saiyans and I can fight Zamasu to and I even know how to go super saiyan and other transformations. But I guess it won't happen since i'm the youngest out of the bunch and Trunks being a stubborn one. As I was in my thoughts I heard someone tell out, "Y/N watch out!" and then the next thing I knew was that I was flown back and landed on the hard concrete with some debris flying in our direction. I looked at Mai and the rock flying to her direction so I quickly got up and made a shield around us which made the rock shatter into pieces. "You ok Mai?" I asked her and she answered,"Yeah just some scratches." as I deactivated it and took both of us to a nearby destroyed building and hid there.

I looked up to see what was happening and it looks like Goku and Vegeta are not taking this well. Zamasu fired his blades of judgement at the ground then exploded which made them get flown back and crashed on the ground. They got up and flew to us which was pretty unexpected and hid behind the wall we were at.

 They got up and flew to us which was pretty unexpected and hid behind the wall we were at

(Blades of judgement)

"Ok Zamasu is too strong for us to beat maybe if we fuse then we could beat him." Trunks said as he kept thinking. "May be I can hold off Zamasu so Goku and Vegeta can have time to fuse?" I said but Trunks said, "No he's too powerful." as he looked up to see Zamasu destroying buildings shouting, "WHERE ARE YOU MORTALS, I KNOW YOU'RE HERE SOMEWHERE!?" but I assured him saying, "I'm gonna be fine Trunks don't worry." He looked at me then hugged me very tightly and said, "Fine but please be safe." I nodded then flew off to face Zamasu.

" I nodded then flew off to face Zamasu