Yandere!Protective!Zamasu X Kind!Kai!Female!Reader

This was requested by Zamasufangirl18

You were an assistant kai for the Grand master Zuno and the most kindest one out of all assistant kais. You would usually go around the palace helping Zuno's attendants with their duties and also help other kais with their duties to. Sometimes Zeno would offer you a break from work but you insisted saying that everyone needs help sometimes when it's too hard or too easy. You also had a crush on C/N who is also a kai but from the 12th universe and a best friend named Zamasu from the 10th universe. You thought you would live the good life but later on your life will change because someone very close to you has an unspoken love for you and will do anything to protect you from any danger that's coming your way.

Y/N POV

I just finished helping a fellow kai in need and went back to Zuno's place to check out what he's doing today. "Oh Y/N, I've seen you helped a kai in need." said Master Zuno then I replied back saying, "Yep, a fellow kai needed help with handling some of the mortals he has." as I stretched then regained my composure. I then went to my post to analyze what schedules we have today and it looks like we have a lot today. "Hey Master Zuno, looks like you have a lot of answers to give out to some people." "Oh do I? Well, I best get ready to get more kisses." I giggled as he said that and started to get ready for the day.

" I giggled as he said that and started to get ready for the day

(You giggling)

Zamasu POV

I was walking through the halls with the tray of tea for my master Gowasu while thinking about Y/N. She was the most perfect kai in the universe a man could ask for but that C/N is having her head over heels with him. He doesn't deserve her because I know what his true intentions are with Y/N. All he's trying to do is take advantage of her kindness just so he can do whatever he wants with her body. As I was thinking about that bastard,I stepped outside of the palace to see Gowasu sitting under the tree. I moved the tray all the way to the tree where Gowasu was and looked at him cheerfully. "Oh Zamasu you're here with the tea please come." my mentor said as I rolled the tray to the table where he was. I then got there and set the table up with me pouring the tea into Gowasu's cup then mine and sat down. I sipped on my tea as Gowasu sipped his then I looked up at the rose petals falling down from the tree. "Zamasu is there something on your mind?" Gowasu asked as I stopped sipping my tea then put it on the plate. "Master, do you believe in love?" "Of course Zamasu why wouldn't I?" "Just asking." I said as I looked up into the tree with petals falling down. "Is it about Y/N Zamasu?" I stopped and looked at him unamused then said, "Y-yes master." "What about her? Is something wrong with her?" "N-no master she's doing fine is just that i don't trust C/N with her." I said as Gowasu nodded understandingly.

"And why is that?" Gowasu asked then I replied with, "Well I see how C/N acts when he's around with Y/N. He acts like he cares and loves her truly but deep inside he just wants her for his on special treatment. I just hate him with a passion." As I stood up from my chair then walked a little bit to look up at the tree while rose petals fell. "Hmm I see how you feel Zamasu. It's like you want to protect her from the impurities from the world." "I really do want to protect her and make her mine." We chatted as I went back to sit down. "Zamasu you know we have some guests coming over." "Really who?" "Guests from universe 7 they're coming to visit us." I looked at him surprised at him saying, "Universe 7?" "Yes Zamasu Universe 7 is coming to our universe to discuss an incident with us." We chatted as we finished our tea then got up with me arranging the tea set back to its original place then pushed it all the way back into the kai palace to get ready.