The Boy Who Sang(IzukuxNejirexYuu)

Authors Note: Been a while since I did a little One-Shot. I've been so busy creating the plots for my books that are out that I just want a little bit of break. If people like this idea enough I'd be willing to make this into a story. A story I wouldn't completely focus on but do so that I don't get overwhelmed by everything. Oh, I changed the two girls' ages' screw off mate, I can do that if I want, you ain't stoppin me now!

The Boy Who Sang:

Usually when you reach the age of 4 your given a quirk. You're given the opportunity to grow and become important. For Izuku Midoriya however; He got no such opportunity. Born without a Quirk, labeled useless he'd grown up isolated and alone. His friends from his younger years had left him once they found out he was quirkless. Currently, he was at the age of 10. 

As a young child he had admired All Might, heck even now he admired the strongest Hero in the world. He envisioned himself as the man, powerful, strong, and buff enough to protect everyone around him. He'd tried to work out, but had never reached the potential of his once childhood friend Bakugou Katsuki, or his Idol All Might. He'd only reached the point of being defined. Strong enough to do 35 pushups with ease as a child, and 45 sit-ups in a minute. 

Tomorrow would be his Birthday, July 15th. He should have been happy. He should be looking forward to getting a year older. But recently getting older, only meant more torment. The poor boys' soul was beginning to waver. Day-after-day of torment left his mind in shambles. "Hey... Mom..." The boy was sitting at the dinner table. His Chopsticks in midair. His head resting on his left hand's palm. "What is it Izu?" His mother had become quite stressed from her Sons lack of a quirk. 

Ever since that fateful day, he'd seemed to have lost some of the air in his body. He didn't float like a balloon anymore, he simply seemed to be dragged along, hoping for something to change. "I think I might want to focus on singing..." His Mother stopped moving her chopsticks and stared at her son in worry. Thoughts flying around her head. 'He... He's giving up on being a hero? Singing? Why singing? What should I say?!' She was in turmoil over what to say as the boy felt a soft smile rise to his face. 

"T...Truth is, I've already sung a song. I made it based on my hopes and dreams. I felt satisfied after I wrote it.  So..." He was stopped mid-sentence as he felt the embrace of his Mother. "Oh, Izu!" He could feel tears well up from the back of his eyes, the familiar stinging sensation he had felt all those countless nights as he had wished he had been born with a quirk. Wondering why God had forsaken him. 

"Of course, I'll support you!" His mother was crying tears like waterfalls. Holding her dear child at arm's length. "We'll pick things out for you starting tomorrow!" "Yeah!" The always absent-minded and sad looking boy had a genuine smile on his face as night dawned on them. 

-

3 Years later and he was now 14 years old. He had learned how to play the guitar and did cover songs for the most part and occasionally created Original songs. His Artist Name, Deku. He used that name as inspiration, to allow himself to remember how he was labeled as useless; but could still do something, even as a quirkless nobody. It started when he gave up his dreams to be a hero. On his 11th Birthday just like all the ones previous, and after his 4th birthday. He was asked the question at school. 

Did he still plan on being a hero? This time he acutely responded with a, "No, there's nothing I can do about being quirkless, instead. I'll focus on music." When his class heard that, they were all noticeably shocked. Mainly, Katsuki Bakugou. He had never imagined that his once childhood friend would have actually given up on his dream.