all of this is no coincidencejust, by my feeling

just, by my feeling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ms.jang claps her hands together loudly, loud enough for all the dancers in the room to hear her.

"alright everyone! gather around, i have an announcement to make!" she yells, and everyone begins to rush over to her.

everyone already knew about the new dancer joining the team, and they were all anticipating the big reveal.

"wow, it seems like you guys already know what i'm going to say." she chuckles at everyone's enthusiasm, and everyone laughs along.

"well," she looks at everyone with a smile. "i hope you will welcome our new member with open arms. you may come in now!"

ms jang practically screams, and the door slams open, and everyone immediately turns their heads towards it.

the door reveals an average-height boy with jet black hair, and an unbelievably intimidating aura. he wore tight black ripped jeans, and a loose, white-collared blouse. all the girls begin to squeal, as he walks up to where everyone was gathered.

everyone's eyes were on him, making way for him as he goes to stand beside ms jang.

she puts an arm around him with a grin, "everyone meet park jimin."

that cues for him to bow politely at everyone. "hello, fellow members. i'm park jimin, and i hope we can work well together."

all of the girls begin to squeal, hearing his voice for the first time. meanwhile, one girl was standing at the side, rolling her eyes.

"our jimin here used to be the top modern dancer in busan. he decided to move to seoul to make a name for himself." ms jang gives everyone a glimpse of jimin's backstory, and he nods alongside her.

suddenly, ms jang notices how far naeun was distanced from where everyone stood. "hey, naeun! come over here!" she calls her over, making her flinch out of her thoughts.

dreadfully, she walks past the squealing girls and the boys gossiping at the side, walking to the front.

she tried to ignore the fact that jimin was literally boring a hole into her as he gazed at her intensely.

"jimin, meet kim naeun. she is our top female dancer on the elite team." ms jang formally introduces her, as they both reach out to each other to shake hands briefly.

their eyes meet, and for some reason, they couldn't look away from each other's gazes until ms jang spoke up again.

"i think you two would make lovely duet partners." she says with a cheeky grin, elbowing naeun playfully. naeun gives her a fake smile, "haha, totally! yeah."

she clasps her hands together loudly once again, and everyone goes quiet.

"everyone! i believe jimin has a dance to show us, am i correct?" she turns to jimin, and he nods, taking off his bag, and placing it to the side.

ms jang claps her hands excitedly, as all the dancers gather onto the sidelines. she rushes over to her speakers, playing the song jimin planned on dancing too.

meanwhile, naeun sat in another corner, staring at jimin through the mirror. their eyes met one another once again, maintaining the intense gaze until the music started.

everyone in the room was immediately amazed as soon as body began to move. his body was smoothly, executing the moves beautifully, it was too good to be true.

no one knew whether or not he was trying or not, but either way, it always looked like his moves were effortless but full of passion.

jimin's eyes kept meeting naeun's gaze shortly as he was dancing, and he couldn't help but smile a little at her shocked expression.

the music ends, and the room erupts into a mix of cheers, claps and screams from the girls. jimin bows, walking over to his bag after to fetch his bottle of water.

as he stands up, he stumbles back slightly to see that naeun, was standing right in front of him. a smirk crept up onto her lips at their close proximity.

"you know, maybe you could beat me at being the best dancer on this team." she says, a hint of cockiness in her tone.

jimin simply chuckles, gulping down his water before replying. "maybe i will, maybe i won't."

suddenly, a bunch of girls start crowding around jimin, asking for his number, his autograph, or for his nudes. who knows.

naeun backs away to the side, scoffing to herself at the sight. all these girls were way too easy.

ms jang attempts to call everyone over by whistling, and everyone ran over to her.

"this is gonna be a long year."