02

"Namjoon! "

"Yes hyung? "

"I'm gonna go meet my sister, can you hold dow the fort? "

"Of course I can! "

"K bye! "

"Bye
----------------------------------

" Hi Noona."

"Hi seokie.. "

"What's wrong? "

"The shelter, I have these three amazing hybrids that have been there for years but, everytime there adopted not 3 weeks later there returned and now, if that happens again I'll have to leave them on the streets.. "

"I'm sorry Noona.. "

"Yeah.. Wait a second. "

"What? "

"You still have that hybrid home right? "

"Of course! I'll never abandon it!

" Good, for you think you could, um, Take the three hybrids if I have to release them? "

"That depends, tell me about them. "

"Well there's twin fox hybrids that are just the sweetest, there names are Jimin and Taehyung, there mother brought them to meet when they were small.. "

"Ok, and the third? "

"He's the very reason they're always returned, the all stick together, His name is Yoongi, he's a cat hybrid. But, he's really nice once you break that shell he has! He always helps with the babies making sure they're well taken care of! He's also very protective of those twins, the last t8ke they were returned it easy because the guy hit Tae and Tried to ,you know, swith Jimin and him, and and-"

"Ok! I got it, there only bad to keep themselves safe, of course I'll take them in if needed! "

"Thank you Hoseoks! "

"Question."

"Yes? "

"I'm gonna need pictures! "

"Why? "

"To put in my folder of all the hybrids I've helped. "

"Oh, of course. "

Don't you hate it when you try to sleep and then ideas come to you😂