4💞

Kaori Jade Mitchell

Today my family and friends came over to come swimming in my pool. We walk in the backyard and see my dad cleaning the pool.

"Dad are we gonna be able to swim?" I ask him.

"Yeah we're going swimming in LaVar's pool. He invited us over and he's barbecuing. You're brother is already there." My dad says.

"Yes!" Cam says.

I roll my eyes at her.

•••

We all walk to their house and my mom knocks on the door. She also has a big cake in her hand. My mom LOVES to bake.

"Hello!" I hear LaVar's loud voice.

"Welcome to the Ball Estate." He says letting us in.

I stop the girls cause I don't wanna be rude.

"Is my friends welcome here?" I ask him.

"Thank you for your manners and yes you and your friends are ALWAYS welcome here!" LaVar says.

I wonder if he talks this loud all the time.

We walk to the backyard and sit in the lounging chair.

La'Melo Ball

Me and Eli just got finished playing basketball. The other boys were already in the pool. We walk up the hill and to our backyard.

Our dad said he was gonna barbecue and invite some people over to swim.

We walk to the pool and see 3 girls there already. They were all laying on the chair. I realize that it's Kaori and her friends.

Kj has on this striped two piece that really bring out her body. Then she had these shades on. Her body is so slim and fit.

"Like what you see?" I hear a voice say.

I notice it was Kj cause she was smiling.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare. You're just beautiful." I say.

"Thanks." She says smiling.

I smile back at her.

"Ay man. Off limits." Alija says pushing me playfully running off.

"Hey Melo! Your little girlfriend here." My dad yells.

"I gotta go." I say.

"Yeah, you do that." She says getting up.

"I'm gonna take a swim." She says taking her glasses off diving in the pool.

Damn, she so sexy.

I smile at her and run in the house.