12💞

Kaori Jade Mitchell

As our show time, began to start I started getting nerves. But Kp, Cam, and I being the positive people we are gave our team the occasional pep talk.

"Alright, Senior Elite! Your time is now please get ready by the floor." The competition director said.

We all walked over to the mat with nerves in our body.

But I knew... I was about to slay this hoe.

La'Melo Ball

After the competition, I seen Kaori Jade sexy self walking towards us.

"Hey mom, dad." I hear her as they do a group hug.

"You were wonderful sweetie." Leslie said kissing her head.

"Thanks Leslie!" She say jokingly.

"Hey Aj." She says hugging Alija.

Huh, Kj and Aj. Very clever.

She turns to me and smiles.

She gives her parents the signal to leave and they noted it and left.

But her brother was still standing there. She gave him the signal again and he just looks at me in confusion. He finally walks off.

"So?" She asked curious as we walk around.

"How was your first competition?"

"It was definitely a lot. I knew when you said you was gonna be sassy, i knew you was gonna be sassy, but not that sassy." I say chuckling.

She laughed.

"Thank you for coming! Really my other friends think this is stupid, so I've never really had someone come to my competition except my parents and brother." She says.

"Why you have so much talent?" I ask her.

"They're more into sports like soccer, and volleyball. People don't think cheer is a talent, nor a sport." She says shrugging.

"Well today I've definitely learned that cheer is a sport. Y'all do way more crazy stuff than school cheerleaders."

"Okay favorite part of the competition." She asks.

I sigh trying to make my answer dramatic.

She laughs at me.

"Probably all the girls. They all got they bellies showing and that's sexy." I say as Kj hits me.

"Ow!"

"For real." She says.

"I like the beginning part where y'all all hit a pose. I thought that was fye." I say.