Chapter 3 - Quidditch World Cup

Summary: What if Harry was raised by a family that was thought to be loyal to the Dark Lord Voldemort? The Lestrange raises Harry.

Bashing: Dumbledore Molly Weasley, Ron Weasley and Ginny Weasley
Pairings: Harry x Daphne and Draco x Nyla (OC)

I don't own any of the Harry Potter books/movies or any animes the OC's and the classes of Salem Academy. Enjoy!

-Cardiff Airport, Aug. 23, 1994-

"Can you see them, Seri?" asked Nyla.

A young girl with black hair and black highlights and gray eyes shook her head. She sighed, "What if they miss their flight?"

Nyla was about to comfort the young girl when she heard Draco shouting. "I see them!" he said before dashing through the crowd of muggles. Nyla followed him while having Serenity on her shoulders. They reached to a group of seven people.

"Finally you're here!" said Draco, hugging his cousin. Regulus slightly pushed him away as Draco address to the others. "Aunt Bella, Aunt Hilda, Uncle Rabastan and Uncle Rodolphus, how was your flight?"

Hilda smiled, "Decent, if we didn't pay First Class, our backs would be killing us by now."

Bellatrix looked around, "Draco, where are your parents? Don't tell me you ran off from them again?"

"Bloody hell – ouch!" said Draco, rubbing his head.

"Watch your language, young man," scolded Lucius as Lily, Serenity and Ashley giggled.

"Forgive me, father," said Draco.

"Shall we get going? I believe I can hear Rabastan's stomach," giggled Narcissa. The children laughed as Rabastan blushed.

-World Cup, Aug. 25-

Auror Sirius Black was heading back to his tent after his shift ended. As he was walking, he watched the children with sadness as it reminded him of his godson, Harry Potter.

Fourteen years ago, Voldemort killed his best friend/brother and his sweet wife, Lily Evans. The dark wizard tried to kill their son, but the killing curse rebounded, leaving Harry with a lightning bolt scar on his forehead and Voldemort's body destroyed.

In anger, Sirius went to search for the traitor, Peter Pettigrew. He found him, but Peter distracted him by shouting and accusing him for the deaths of James and Lily Potter. In a quick motion, Peter killed thirteen muggles nearby before cutting his finger and transformed into his animagus form to escape.

Sirius stood there in silence before laughing like a mad man. That's how the Aurors found and arrested him. Sirius was given a trial, thanks to Frank Longbottom who asked to use Veritaserum in the hearing. He was declared innocent while a hunt for Pettigrew began.

During that time, Albus took his godson to Lily's muggle sister, Petunia to be taken care of until Sirius was able to raise him along with Remus. But unfortunately, two months later they found out about Harry's disappearance from Arabella Figg. The Order and some Aurors including himself and Remus began looking for Harry, but so far nothing has been found.

Sirius sighed before entering the tent to see the Weasley's, the Longbottom's and a muggleborn name Hermione Granger getting ready to go to the stadium.