School arrival

Sirius and Remus watched as Ron was arguing about Harry wouldn't come to the light anymore since he was adopted by Death Eaters.

"I know for your concern Mr. Weasley, but I assure you that Harry will soon realize his mistake and will come for our help," said Albus. "Once the Lestrange's are sentence to Azkaban, Sirius will be able to gain guardianship over the boy and request for him to be re-sorted."

"And he'll become my boyfriend," said Ginny, happily.

Sirius frowned a bit, but thought it wasn't a bad idea for Harry to pair up with Ginny. She did come from a light family who were good friends with James and Lily. 'Not bad match,' he thought.

"But what if Regulus doesn't like Ginny," said Remus. "What if he likes someone else?"

"That wouldn't matter if we use a bit of Love and Loyalty potions to guide him to the right path," said Albus.

"L-Love potions?!" said Sirius in shock.

"My mother can make them," said Ginny before frowning, "But we can't give him too much or it will be suspicious."

Ron nodded while Sirius and Remus looked at each other with uncertain look.

"We'll start giving him those potions after the trial," said Albus. "Well, off to bed you two. You have classes to go to in the morning."

Ron and Ginny nodded before leaving the office.

As Sirius and Remus were about to leave, Albus stopped them. "Sirius, I would like you to try to get a chance to talk to your godson. He needs to understand that we need him when Voldemort returns."

Sirius coughed, "Um…that's going to be a problem sir. I don't think Harry would want to be near me after my outburst back in August. Not only that, but I need permission from Hilda to talk to Harry."

"Then if you can try to gain Severus trust," suggested Albus. "It would seem that young Harry looks up to him."

"Me? Be civil with – Snape?!" said Sirius in disbelief. He gritted his teeth, "Like that is ever going to happen! We hate each other since our first year!"

"Try Sirius," said Albus. "It's for the greater good, for all of us."

"…I'll try my best," murmured Sirius before he and Remus left the office.

-Hogwarts, Oct. 27-

"Did you see it, Harry?" asked Draco, excitedly. "They post the notice when the schools are coming!"

Regulus took a bit from his toast, "And? It's not like I'm going to stay here long. Besides…I already meet some Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students."

Tracey widened her eyes, "You have?! When?!"

Just as Regulus was about to reply, he felt his pocket vibrate. He took out his two-way mirror before dropping it onto the table upon hearing his friend's shouts.

"Where is he?! Where is that meddling old man?! I swear Reg that I'm going to burn that old bastard into a crisp!"

The students stopped eating to hear what going on.

Regulus sighed before picking up the mirror. He glared at her, "Will you calm down Astrid?"

"Calm down? calm down?! How can I calm down if you are being forced to stay over at Britain by that old meddling bastard? Just say that word Reg and I'll be so happy to take the liberty to send him to Hell's gate!"

Some of the Hufflepuffs shivered while the Gryffindors were glaring over at the Slytherin table. They couldn't believe that someone would dare to challenge Albus Dumbledore.