Chapter 10 - First Task

-Gringotts, night-

"I demand to speak with the Potter's account manager!" shouted Bellatrix. Sirius and Rodolphus had to stay back as Bella's anger was affecting her magic. Even giving her all three-calming draughts, Bella's magic was lashing out.

Normally, the goblins would ignore a demand from any wizards and witches, but right now, they were in shock. "P-Please, follow me."

Bellatrix, Rodolphus and Sirius followed the goblin to a private room. They waited until an older goblin came in. "Greetings, I'm Nagnok, the Potter's account manager. What can I do for you?"

"What can you do? What can you do?!" snapped Bellatrix, gritting her teeth. "I'll tell you what to do! Destroy that illegal marriage contract between my son to that little bitch, Ginevra Weasley!"

Nagnok widened his eyes, "Your – Your son?!" Rodolphus handed him Lily's letter. He read it before shouting, "Griphook!"

"Yes, sir?"

"Go and find a marriage contract between Mr. Regulus Lestrange formally as Mr. Harry Potter and Miss Ginevra Weasley," ordered Nagnok. Griphook nodded and dashed out of the room.

Within minutes, the goblin came back and handed the parchment to the elder goblin. Nagnok broke the seal and read the context before frowning. "This contract was created on May 3, 1990. Albus Dumbledore and Molly Weasley signed as witnesses."

"I never gave authorization to Dumbledore to create this contract!" snapped Sirius.

"Destroy it! Burn it! That little bitch will use that contract to get her greedy little hands on his money!" snapped Bellatrix. She then narrowed her eyes, "And don't forget about her harpy mother of hers!"

"Actually...the marriage contract is non void since there was no Harry Potter when this contract was created," Nagnok smirked. Sirius burst into laughter while Bellatrix and Rodolphus sighs in relief. "Now, would you like to reclaim the Potter vaults?" he asked.

Bellatrix frowned, "But I thought Regulus lost claim since he's not a Potter anymore."

"True, but he's a former Potter so your son still has a small claim to the Potter fortune. If not, the Blacks are next in line to claim it due to Lady Dorea married to Lord Charlus Potter," explained Nagnok.

"Then Sirius can claim it. He's the current Lord Black," said Bellatrix.

"Yes, but I named Harry my heir, so he can still get those vaults once I'm died," said Sirius.

Bellatrix and Rodolphus looked at each other before nodding. Bellatrix smiled, "What do we have to do to reclaim it? It is his birth right after all."

Smirking, Nagnok worked with the Lestrange's on giving back the Potter's fortune to its rightful owner. Remembering the times on how Dumbledore or Molly would withdraw galleons from the Potter vaults as they were given permission by the boy's godfather, Sirius Black.

Well, not anymore.

-Hogwarts, Nov. 24-

Regulus was petting the mini dragon he was soon going to face, the Hungarian Horntail. His Headmistress had informed him about the dragons, but not sure about the objective.

And that was to collect a golden egg from a female dragon.

The dragons were selected by pulling them from a purple bag. Viktor pulled out a Chinese Fireball, Fleur pulled out a Common Welsh Green and Cedric pulled out a Swedish Short-Snout.

Regulus sighed, 'Why me? Does danger seek me out or something? I hope mom doesn't curse Dumbledore...too badly.'

First up, Viktor to get the egg from the Chinese Fireball. He mostly did a 'dodge and run' strategy and blocking the incoming fireballs, but at the end Viktor lost points when the dragon stomped a few eggs.