Prologue: Intro

Caitlin's pov:

My name is Caitlin Snow, and I am the fastest woman alive! When I was young, my long time friend and crush was killed right in front of me by a man in yellow and tore my life apart. That same man also killed the parents of a guy who would become my best friend years later, Barry Allen, before a car crash was said to have killed Barry years later. Years later, whilst working in my dream job of S.T.A.R. Labs, a massive event gone wrong caused me to be struck by lightning and gave me super powers. Now, along with my friend Cisco Ramon, also known as Vibe to the outside world, and our boss Dr. Harrison Wells: we try to protect Central City and all its people from meta-humans and criminals alike. Some day, I will encounter the man in yellow again, and I will get justice for what happened to both Ronnie and Barry. My name is...The Flash!

Authors Side-Note: This is something I wanted to try out, it will be heavily focused on Snowbarry/Flashfrost and will be based on how I think certain events probably would have gone if Caitlin was The Flash and Barry was Killer Frost, not the other way around. It will also mainly be chapters with the two of them in it or mentioning them at times, or on their own for certain plots and I'm not going to go over the entirety of any 1 series. If you're a WestAllen fan, which to me is perfectly fine even if I'm not one because we all have a 'ship' we like, then I'm afraid that there won't be any romance scenes between the 2 as Iris may or may not be in the story that much, and Barry will only love her like a sister, nothing more.

Other key things I will let you know of: Yes, Cisco will have his powers from the get-go after the Particle Accelerator incident. Yes, Joe West will be involved with Team Flash at times, because I really like Joe and he was as much a part of the original Team Flash as Barry, Caitlin and Cisco even if he wasn't there all the time, and because he will be somewhat of a morale guide, if that's the right name for it, at times just like Caitlin. No, Barry will not be a Forensic Scientist for the CCPD in this story because he will mostly be working at S.T.A.R. Labs when he joins the team. Yes, Wally will be a part of the West family from the get-go. Also, I've not fully decided yet if I should involve Zoom and Savitar in it the story, and I don't think I will have Flashpoint become a thing. We'll just have to see on that one. Apart from that, message me for any suggestions...within reason.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy the story.