Mistake

"I'm gonna murder the bastard who hid my damn knife!"

Jackaboy sighed as he poked his head out of his room to see what Anti was yelling about, the hero watching the demon storm down the hall empty handed.

"Lose your knife again?" Jackaboy taunted with a smirk, ducking back into his room in time to avoid the pillow Anti had chucked at him from the living room.

"I didn't lose it, someone stole it from me!" Anti snarled vehemently, muttering curse words under his breath as he started throwing cushions off of the couch onto the floor.

"Does Jack know?" Jackaboy questioned, Anti shooting the hero his infamous "you're an idiot" look.

"Jack's at a convention, remember?" Anti huffed, his eyes scanning the room for signs of his knife.

"Have you tried talking to the others yet? They might have seen it." Jackaboy suggested as he poked his head back out once more, earning a glare from the demon.

"Or keep destroying the house, your call." Jackaboy shrugged before disappearing into his room, shutting the door behind him as Anti kicked a cushion at the wall.

"Stupid hero, he's probably hiding it in his room just to see me suffer." Anti growled as he stormed up to Jackaboy's room, barging inside without bothering to knock.

"Alright fuck face, where is it?!" Anti snapped impatiently as he started sifting through Jackaboy's stuff, the hero interrupting his search by grabbing the demon by the collar of his shirt and lifting him up in the air.

"I. Don't. Have. It." Jackaboy growled in a dangerously calm tone, neither ego breaking eye contact until the hero tossed Anti out of his room and slammed the door shut.

"Fine, I'll interrogate the other assholes then." Anti grumbled sourly as he stood up, glancing around to see Jameson watching him with a concerned expression.

"What are you looking at ya mute douchebag?" Anti huffed indignantly as he self consciously straightened his wrinkled black t-shirt, the dapper male shrinking back as the demon stepped towards him.

"Relax, I'm just trying to find my knife." Anti sighed in exasperation, his hands held up in a sign of peace

Jameson frowned thoughtfully before his expression brightened, the mute motioning for Anti to check Schneep's room.

"Thanks puppet." Anti grinned, Jameson shivering visibly before retreating into his room once more.

"Hey Doc-"

"Go zhe fuck avay Anti!" Schneep shot back before Anti could finish, the demon rolling his eyes before opening the door nonetheless.

The German was sitting at his desk with a pissed expression, a steaming cup of coffee in his hand with a sea of papers strewn around him.

"What are all of these? You a fanfic writer?" Anti taunted, picking up a piece of paper off of the floor to look at it.

"Zhose are my notes! Zhis motherfucker." Schneep growled as he reached for the paper, Anti holding it away from him as his eyes scanned the page.

"You...these are notes Marvin made for how to try and fucking get rid of me!" Anti blurted in disbelief, crumpling the paper up in his hand while using his other to grab Schneep throat.

Hot coffee splashed onto Schneep's once white lab coat as Anti slammed him against the wall, the German gasping for breath as Anti leaned in close to the doctor's face.

"You can't change me, no matter how hard you or that stupid magician tries." Anti sneered, letting go of Schneep as he tossed the crumpled up paper across the room.

The German struggled to regain his breath as he took off his stained lab coat, glaring daggers at Anti as he calmly left the room.

"Since I didn't see my knife in that doctor's room, Marvin probably fucking has it." Anti muttered as he stormed up to the magician's room, the demon pulling on the door to find it locked.

"Just give me my fucking knife, then I'll make your death painless!" Anti shouted as he banged a fist on the door.

"Look, Robbie find shiny!"

Anti let out a frustrated huff as he turned to look at Robbie, his eyes widening when he saw what Robbie had.

"My knife! Give it back to me!" Anti demanded as he reached towards Robbie, the startled zombie scampering away into Chase's room.

"Robbie-"

"Tell that lifeless, stupid piece of trash to give me my knife back!" Anti snapped impatiently, attempting to shove past Chase to get to Robbie.

"Bro, back the fuck up!" Chase shot back, punching Anti in the jaw with enough force to cause the demon to stagger back slightly.

Anti grinned as he swiped a thin line of blood off of the corner of his mouth, the demon chuckling as Chase raised his fists in defense.

"Hope you didn't like your kids much, 'cause you're never going to see them ever again after I'm done with you."

"Anti stop!" Jackaboy barked, Marvin cracking his door open slightly to look outside and see what was happening.

"Robbie scared." Robbie whimpered as he wrapped his arms around Chase's leg, Anti's knife lying forgotten on the floor behind him.

"Anti, just stop." Marvin sighed in exasperation as he stepped out, Jameson cautiously exiting his room.

"Make me Marvin the Magnificent failure." Anti sneered, Marvin's eyes glowing a brighter blue as swirls of green magic floated around his hands.

"What can you do to stop me anyway? Bore me to death with a pathetic card trick?" Anti added, JJ's eyes widening as he glanced over at the magician.

Marvin didn't respond as he started muttering under his breath, closing his eyes temporarily as Anti swung a fist at him.

"STOP!"

Marvin's eyes shot open as a wave of green magic filled the house, knocking furniture over and breaking glass.

The house was uncharacteristically silent as all of the egos passed out, none of them aware of the changes that Marvin's magic had caused.

A/N: the picture below is what inspired me to write this, feel free to let me know if you have any questions! Also, throw some characters in the comments with what ego they would meet/try to help since they don't remember who they really are!