Help

"Anti, do I even want to know what the hell you are doing in Chase's room with his things?"

Anti woke up to find Dark standing by his bed with his head tilted slightly in confusion, the dark ego's hands clasped behind his back.

"What're you talking about? This is my room and my stuff." Anti yawned as he sat up, sleepily stretching his arms high over his head.

"This must be what that zombie ego of yours was muttering about in the living room...well then Anti, I suppose I'll have to help you remember who you truly are." Dark sighed in exasperation as he sat on the edge of the bed, Anti scooting away from him.

"I remember the real me Dark, and this is it!" Anti argued, gesturing at himself while Dark eyed him warily.

"You're no longer glitching, this must be worse than I thought. Well, it's a good thing Mark sent us to check on all of you." Dark stated as he stood up, dragging Anti out of bed.

"Hey, let go of me bro!" Anti blurted indignantly, pulling against Dark's iron grip to no avail.

"Bro?" Dark repeated with a sneer, his upper lip curled in disgust as he shook his head in disbelief.

"What the hell are you and your group of clowns doing here?!" Jackie snarled furiously as he stormed down the hall, Dark holding up his free hand as a sign of peace.

"I have no quarrel with you Jackaboy-Man-"

"Jackaboy-Man? What the hell kind of name is that?!" Jackie blurted as he grabbed Dark by the throat, slamming the dark ego's head against the wall.

"Jackie, bro, I don't want to deal with more fights." Anti interjected, Jackie glaring at Anti to silence him before the glitch returned his attention to Dark.

"I don't know...what's going on here...but it's important...that you all remember...your true identities...before Seán returns." Dark spoke through gritted teeth as Jackie's grip tightened around the dark ego's neck.

"C'mon Jackie, leave Dark alone, he hasn't done anything." Anti insisted, Jackie using his free hand to point his knife at Anti.

"Yet. The stuffed suit hasn't done anything yet." Jackie corrected in a growl, Dark head-butting the glitch while he was distracted.

"Ow, you motherfucker!" Jackie snapped as he rubbed his forehead with a wince, Anti starting to retreat back into his room before Dark grabbed his arm once again and forced him into the living room.

The other Iplier egos were already there with Robbie, Schneeple, Chase, M.M, and Jameson, Dark finally letting go of Anti so he could sit on the couch with his counterparts.

"Jameson, how are you? How's the family?" Wilford drawled as he sat on the edge of the couch, Jameson scooting away from him.

"I'm fine." Jameson answered, Wilford's eyes widening in response as he looked at Dark in disbelief.

"Doctor Iplier, do you have any clue what's going on with them?" Dark questioned, the doctor shaking his head.

"It's like they switched bodies, but have no memory of it. Either that, or it's possible that they have all switched personalities." Doctor Iplier mused.

"I don't know vhat you are talking about, but I have people to rescue and have no time for zhis." Schneeple declared as he stood up off of the the couch, Doctor Iplier gently shoving him back down.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Jackie yelled as he stormed into the living room, Dark calmly motioning for him to sit on the couch.

"Hell no, I'm going to carve your fucking heart out!" Jackie roared as he raised his knife, the door opening just as started to charge towards Dark.

Jack stood in stunned silence as he glanced between the Iplier egos and his own, the Irishman unsure of what he had just interrupted.

"Good, my plaything is back." Jackie grinned as he twirled the knife in his hand, Jack backing up slowly with wide eyes.

"Jackaboy-Man, this isn't who you are!" Dark grunted as he wrapped his arms around the glitch to keep him from Jack.

"Let go of me!" Jackie demanded, jabbing Dark in the ribs with his elbow to cause the dark ego to let him go.

Jack quickly darted inside the house and ran into his recording room, the Irishman locking the door behind him before Jackie could catch him.

"Damnit!" Jackie cursed with a scowl as he kicked the door, Dark roughly pulling him away and sitting him on the couch.

"Hey Google, any ideas on how to fix them?" Doctor Iplier asked the automaton, Google's eyes glowing blue for a moment before returning to brown.

"No search results." Google stated, Doctor Iplier sighing as he rubbed his face with his hands.

"We can help them." Dark spoke up with certainty, his gaze constantly drifting towards Anti.

"Who...who do all of you think you are?" Wilford asked with a confused frown, the Septic egos sharing looks with each other before answering.

"Mein full name is Schneepleboy-Man, I'm a super hero." Schneeple declared proudly, Doctor Iplier opening his mouth to protest before Dark held up a hand to silence him.

"My name is Jameson, and I'm the best doctor." Jameson chimed in, Wilford looking at the male in shock.

"My name is Anti, and I have a channel called Anti Average. I enjoy trying new trick shots." Anti contributed.

M.M made grand gestures with his hands that took awhile for them to understand, the Ipliers eventually learning that he was mute and went by the name M.M.

"Me still Robbie, Robbie scared of family." Robbie mumbled as he sat alone on the floor far from his counterparts, his arms wrapped around his knees that were curled into his chest.

"I'm not saying shit about me." Jackie grumbled, the glitch folding his arms across his chest.

"You don't have to, I already know." Dark murmured thoughtfully, Jack tentatively poking his head out of his recording room.

"We have a lot of work to do to try and fix whatever happened," Dark announced as he clapped his hands together.

"So lets begin."