Chapter 1

It was another bright day being outside jogging around the park, trying to stay in shape. A young girl named Kayleen was jogging as she greeted people as she pass by. After she was finished, she headed back to her home to relax. She charges her phone and pulls out a sketch book and a few graphing pencils, as she sits down on her couch she gets a phone call. She sighed and picks up the charging phone and answered the call, she listens as a raspy voices comes through. "Hello.. Is this miss fear? " She pauses and then answers, "Yes this is.. Why do you speak of? " she asks. The man didn't answer until a few moments later, "I'm outside of your home... I'm gonna need to come out so we can talk in person.. There's something I needed to tell you.. But you must not ignore it.. " he explain as she listens. She sighs, "Okay I'll be out in a second.. " she hangs up and lays back thinking for a moment.

She then gets up and heads outside to see a man in a long black trench coat with a black hat, on top. He looks AF her as she walks towards him. He shows a grin on his face and extends a hand to her, "Pleasure to meet you miss Fear" he says warmly in his raspy voice. She shakes his hand and nods, "Thank you.. So what did you need me for..? " she asks. He looks at her then looks around and gestures her to follow. She looks at him confused and follows him. He leads her to an alley way and stands stiff, "The ends is coming near" he says immediately. She was stunned by his response, and looks at him. "What.. ?"she says being confused. "Look i can't explain anymore but something bad is about to happen... " He says as he pulls out a box and a file. She takes them and looks at the man. He looks at her, "Don't open out here... Just keep them safe.. " he says as he walks off. She looks at the items and walks back to her home and locks the door.

Minutes later she was laying on her bed, looking at the ceiling. She then doze off into her sleep, curling up in the process. She couldn't stop thinking on what the man meant. She was so confused, but scares at the same time. As everything went black....

-10 days later-

Kayleen was walking on her way to the grocery store get some food when see saw a few men entering the store with guns in their hands. She knows what she must do as she quietly follows them from behind. She pulls out her combat knife and sneaks up behind one of the men and grabs their mouth from behind and quickly kills them. She does the same with other two which leaves one man left. She goes next to a hostage and asks them if anyone was shot or hurt. They said one mother who happens to be pregnant and a old man. Kay nods and goes to the last man as he turns around quickly and points the gun at her. "I'm impressed.. You managed to kill my good men, and yet now your after me.. " he chuckles and walks over to her. And points the gun at her chest and looks at her, "Give me your gun" he responded. She refused and glares at him. He demands again, gets low as she pulls her gun out, he waits as then get launched at him and slashed his throat as he falls back and knocks him out. The people around her cheer and clap in excitement. She smiles and was rewarded with a key to a mansion. She thanks them and takes the key to her home as she lays on her couch and fell asleep.