Chapter 3 (Part 1)

[Warning contains blood, and possible gore.... Tbh I'm never good at these... We'll see]

She could hear foot shuffling towards her, as she started backing away as she could also hear them mumbling something as she continues backing up more. But she was stopped by something hard, not hard like wall but as flesh? She slowly looks up and sees a tall male, who was smiling insanely at her. This was the German guy, because of the hat and the band on his arm, and how the Nazi symbol was on both the band and hat.(Sorry I don't know what it's called.. Forgive me..) He immediately picks her up by under her arms, as the three men walk up to her and the German guy. She gulps as she was super nervous, as this time she could take a good look at them. The obvious American guy, had of course army clothes, which mean US Army branch, as he had dirty blonde hair, blur blue eyes, tan skin, and combat boots. The Russian had(scarf thingy?) scarf material wrapped around only his head, with a Soviet Union symbol on it, with Russian military clothes and also combat boots. As for the Japanese fellow, his eyes were brown?Kinda hard to tell.. His skin is a bit dark toned, torn old vest, with goggles dangling from his neck, kaki bagging pants, with boots, dark brown hair, in a short ponytail and a katana sword? Definitely Japanese. (Oh boy this chapter is gonna be a while because of the accents but I'll do my best) "Huh ze lichin isn't speaking... How weird...? " He spoke in his thick german accent. She looks at the three men. "You stop holding her like that Doc, your making her shake for crying out loud.. " the American spoke. The German then let's her go as she rubs her arms, looking at them nervously. "Nikolai vonders is lady alone..? " the Russain said revealing his name as Nikolai. The Japanese guy didn't really respond, as she figured probably not a social type.

"What's your name darling? " the American asked as the German walks from behind her to the other three men. She gulps nervously but sighed, "The names Kayleen Fear... " she spoke softly. American then extended his hand out as she shook it. "Nice name... The names Tank but I prefer Dempsey.. This drunk idiot here is Nikolai as probably guessed, the quiet boy there is Takeo... He doesn't say much.. Guessing from trust or some sort but yeah.. " He said. As the German then extended his hand to her, "Hello Kayleen, ze names Dr. Edward Richtofen... But just call me Edward" He responded as he smiles widely, shaking her hand. She nods, greeting them all. "So tell me.. Vat brought jou here to zis place? " he asked her as she gulps and trimbled a bit. Being a bit scared to answer the question. They looked at her a bit confused yet curious, "Vat is wrong lichin? Is something bothering jou? " he questioned. He looked at him, and looked down at her bag, "Shadow man.... " she mumbled. The three man tilt their heads except one, Richtofen. "Jou met him, ja? " he asks. She nods, "But he put me here as some sort of... Punishment... " she says softly. "What are you talking about..? " Dempsey asks. She sighed, holding her head and slowly sitting down on the ground. "He said I've sinned for... Killing people.. But I don't know which he meant.. " she says. Edward then kneels down, then puts a hand on her shoulder. "Is something to do about jou past? Or current... ?" He questioned again, as she then gets flashbacks of when she used to be in the military.

-Flashback-

She wakes up to the sound of the whistle waking her up as her coach demanded for everyone to wake up. Several minutes past as she and the other were getting ready for another training session when a male voice called her over. (So this happened when Kay was 20 years old and what she is now is 30 years old) She turns to see the Sargent standing there in his position matter, she excuses herself from training and walks over to the Sargent. "Yes sir? " she says with a firm posture and a salute. He tells her to at ease, as she nods respecting his order. "I've come to tell you that you'll be having private training... Along with that a promotion to a assistant Sargent.. " he says. (I dunno about Military just go along with it) She looked surprised, " Wait... Why sir? " she asks. He looks at her then at the others as they looked like they were gossiping. He gestures her to follow as she does. "Do you happened Ti remember being.. Experimented on? " she pauses and looks down, "That was years ago sir.. But I thought they were doctors... " she explains. "Apparently not... They were experimenting on kids around your age for weaponry reasons... " he says. She looks at him, "I feel stupid.. -" "Of course not, you were young, you didn't know... Besides there's something else I needed to tell you.. " he says as he looks at her. "They were experimenting on the zombie Gene on you and the other kids.. " he responds. She froze in fear and began trembling, as he set hands on her. "But do not worry... We'll help you get control of it.. Understood? " he asks. She nods, "Yes sir... " she responds.
^Time skip ^
It that time around of years as she was getting ready for war. She lead a few troops with her to a plane as they all got inside, and waited as it took off in the sky. A fellow troop that was next to her nudge her on the shoulder as she looked over to the guy. He had blonde hair, Grey eyes, mid tone skin, and a buff body. He looked at her, "Nervous? " he asks her as she slowly nods. "What about you?.. "She asks. "Nah I'm too manly to be scared, but don't worry princess, your body guard is here to protect you" he jokes. "Oh stop it Dempsey..." She chuckles softly as he smiles while the others watched in amusement. They were near to their destination as she stood up and all turned to her. "Listen I may not be good with speeches but I want y'all to do your best out there... This is a way to protect your homes, your family... Friends, or anybody... I know not all will make it but they will be remembered in honor for trying to protect our county and our family... I say we kill these mother fuckers and make them pay for trying to hurt us to hurt our family...! Who's with me?" She exclaims as everyone shouts "Oorah!! " Then the tail gate opens as harsh winds blew inside as they all got up and lined up to get ready. This was the beginning to war.

(Oof here's the end of part one! This one is long I'll say but hopefully not part two.. Oh well stay tuned for more)