Chapter 4

After sometime they realized that they met up with an old friend of theirs. Which was Kayleen.. Everyone had completely forgotten of her as she forgot about them as well until this moment.

She sits up as Dempsey walks over to her, "Holy shit it's been a while hasn't it ?" He said as he helps her up. She nods and responds, "Yeah it's has.... Say... Where.. Are we..? " She looks around. "Kino.. " Takeo responds as all three nod. She looks around again, "oh.. " she mumbles. She was still hugging Dempsey and had forgot until he cleared his throat. She snapped back in reality and pulled back, "Sorry.. " she mumbles as she looks a way for a bit. She then scratches on the back of her head, "So.. What's going on exactly...? " she asks. The German then looks at her then puts a hand on her shoulder, " So much I wish I could tell you a lot but I can't.. " He says removing his hand from her shoulder. She nods, "I can understand.. So what can I help with or what? " They looked at her, worried yet confused, "For now Kay you should just follow us alright? " Dempsey spoke as Kayleen nodded.

Edward then looks at them before stopping them dead in their tracks, "Vait.. I just remembered.. There's others ve should meet.. " he looks at them. They nodded as he leads them towards a back room and opens the door before walking inside, showing them a group of young folks around their ages as they look at them. "Gentlemen.. Ve have our extended group members.. Oh vat joy! " he exclaimed as he clasped his hands together. The three men got up each holding their weapons looking at the group before looking at Kayleen. "Uhh.. Hi..? " she waves shyly at them as they give a nod in return. After that they started gathering their things and were set up within minutes. The German then leads them to a pair of doors in front of them as he walks through into another room but larger.

They soon appear in front of a big machine as the main group looked around as the young ones stay in spot waiting for whatever to happen next. The German was working on the machine as Kayleen decided to see if the Doc needed help of anything. She walks up to him and lightly taps his shoulder as he looked over to her, "Oh hello darling vhat is jou need? " he asked looking at her knowing that she was in need of something. "Nothing much just wanting to see if you need any help..? " she tilts her head at the last part she said. He nods, "Just need help with carrying tools and reconnecting wires then ze machine vill work perfectly fine.. "After explaining she nods lightly smiling a bit, "Of course be glad to help out Doc-" he chuckles softly, "Oh please call me Edvard " she smiles softly as she nods, "Okay Edward.. "

-2 Weeks Later-

After meeting up with the group of men, Kayleen had adapted to their behaviors and such as to feeling home with them. Every day was usually the same thing.
-Wake up
-Get some sort of food fueled up
-Set up
-Kill Zombies
-When on break we just chat or whatever
-When day is over, we go to sleep or rest

Running, panting, gasping for air; Kayleen ran as far as she could to be away from the horde of zombies and I mean a whole horde of zombies. Richtofen's plan was to have someone as bait to lead to the horde away as the four would help work on the teleporter as it would take awhile thinking this Edward couldn't do it due to he was the one who knows how to fix it, Takeo would but Edward needed him for something, Nikolai's drunk as fuck to do anything so they had him stay in put, as Tank would do it but he's a whiny asshole, so that leaves Kayleen to do the job not that it wasn't a big deal, she felt like she need the exercise. So here she is running from a big horde of zombies being as bait. She turns to shoot a few before throwing a grenade, killing most of them as she kept running. She trips on a small ditch and falls over, "Ack..!! " she quickly turn around and sees the zombies coming towards her as she quickly starts backing up until she hits her back against the wall. She shoots with her last pack of ammo as she then hears clicking from her weapon and holds herself against the wall. She shield her eyes before hearing gun shots then she looks up from where the gun shot were taken in place seeing Tank there, smirking "Hey there good stuff. Whatcha sittin there for?" He looks at her, helping her up as she chuckles, "Ass could have helped me if you weren't a whiny bitch.. " He chuckles holding her close, "You know me well" he smiles. She wraps her arms around him,feeling safe around him. He picks her up bridal style and carries her back to the group but puts her down before they can walk up to them.

They get on the teleporter as they get teleported to a new area. Landing from the air, getting bruised and wounded, they get up and look around noticing it was totally different than the last location they were at. The area seemed empty as they set up camp there, as Takeo started the fire, Edward and Nikolai when to gather weapons and supplies, while Tank and Kayleen kept watch after Takeo and the area. Kayleen hadn't stop thinking on why Edward send the other group to a different location, maybe they needed guidance? Or something. She went on thinking in her head when she was interrupted by her favorite Tank Dempsey who was waving his hand to grab her attention. She snapped back to reality as she looked over to him, "Sorry I dazed off again... " she mumbles as she felt embarrassed. He chuckles, "Don't worry about it Darling, it happens to the most of us.. " he holds her close. The two had started dating a few weeks back, the other three were concern for the two but decided to leave them be when they wanted to be alone. Kayleen did started to see the issues that were in when it comes to being a relationship during a apocalypse. She thoughts stopped when a German voice caught her attention. "I see you two are having a nice little chat" he chuckles, as Kayleen grew a bit red but looks away as she does so. She stands up looking at the two, "Hey.. I'mma kill some zombies before checking on Nikolai.. If you don't mind me doing so Edward..? " she looks at him as he nods. "Of course Ilching which ever makes you feel comfortable. "He smiles. They both look up at the sky as Kayleen sighed, "I hope we can bring peace to this world..."

To Be Continued-

(Sorry for taking so long guys, just getting ready to get a job as well as being busy for my first time in months.. But yeah I'll try my best to stay active as possible.. Anyway thanks for reading my new chapter.. Alright good night ever one))