Chapter Four

Yoongi's pov

"I just want to help you..." He gives me a sad look. I glared at him

"I wouldn't have fucking hurted myself if it wasn't for you and him" I crossed my arms hopping a bit to my bed to sit down.

"What do you have against Jimin? He hasn't done anything to you" he scoffed.

"Huh? Are you fucking blind? You. Jimin. Being all touchy and stuff like we used to. Of course I have something against him. I think Jimin might actually have a crush on you!!" I explain throwing my hands into the air frustrated and Hoseok sighs.

"Is that really what you think? Jimin and I are just friends and nothing more. Even If had anything special feelings for him I wouldn't be here with you idiot!" His voice raises a little but doesn't shout.

"How can I not think that?! You're pretty fucking naïve Hoseok!!" my voice cracked as I shouted.

"I can't believe you!! All you do is sit there seeing all the negative things in life when they don't go your way. How about stop being emo and be positive for once!" Hoseok gets close and I stand up to push him back away from me. I'm a bit shaken up by his voice but how dare he say that to me.

I look down hurt by his words and I could feel my heart sank. "Do you know ...the idea of losing you still weighs on my mind every day? Just the thought of seeing you talk to someone else other than me makes me fill up with so much anxiety. Yet....it always disappear the moment you look at me." I wipe the tears that had fallen.

"Yoonie...listen to me pleas- " I didn't let him finish.

"It's over. You win okay? I'm done! You lost your chance. Why should I let you keep hurting me" I brush past him wanting to be away from him. Before I could leave through the door He grabs onto my hand stopping me.

"I want you. I want to fix this" His voice cracks at the end.

"You're now too late" I pull away and continue walking out ignoring his calls for me to come back.

Hoseok's Pov

"Are you okay?! I heard screaming..." Jimin runs into the room but suddenly stops seeing glass all over and looks over at me worried. Jungkook walks by the room door in the direction where Yoongi had gone. I go back to my side of the room and fall onto my bed.

"Hey... What happened Hyung?...." He followed me and sat beside me as he rubs my back wanting to calm me down.

"It's all your fucking fault!! Yoongi doesn't want anything to do with me thanks to your stupid ideas!! You took things too far Jimin and I broke his heart once again!!" I shout as tears streamed down my face his actions made me angry. Jimin gives a sad smile and opens his arms.

"I'm sorry..." he apologizes holding out his arms to me. I had no other choice but to fall into them wanting to be held.

"W-we were having such a good time.... It's been a year since that stupid accident!! It's all my fault... I ruin everything...I don't deserve to love people if I keep hurting them.." I wheezed into his shoulder wetting his shirt with my tears as he just pats my back.

"Its ok.....wait...you're bleeding Hyung..." He pulls away and lifts my foot inspecting it. I frown as there was a piece of glass."Oh yeah Yoongi broke the figure you gave me ...I'm sorry and I must've of stepped on a piece.." I mumble and he sighs.

Jungkook's Pov

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!!" I entered Jin's room to see Yoongi punching a pillow. I frown and pull him back. Taehyung oddly had been there also along with Jin. They all watched Yoongi with worried, sad looks. I held him close as he began to break down. Just like a year ago.