Overprotective - Merome

Just a small family gen!AU fluff so yeah

Enjoy

------------

"How long are you going to keep drooling" Jerome mused in a amused tone as he gently wiped away some of the drool off of Betty's mouth, causing her to giggle before sputtering out more drool.

Currently, Jerome was in the break room with his daughter Betty while his mate, Mitch had to go and train the new recruits and since Mitch had been hogging their daughter for a bit, it had been decided that Jerome would keep an eye on their daughter for most of the day which the Bacca didn't really mind. The duo was laying on the floor on a blanket with Jerome laying on his stomach and leaning against his elbows while Betty was laying on her back and between Jerome's arms with her legs slightly bend and sucking on her hand.

Smiling a bit, Jerome kept wiping the drool away with a small rag but as he was distracted, he didn't notice the doorknob shaking a bit.

"Hey Jerome!" Ty loudly exclaimed as he swung the door open before suddenly flinching back in surprise when Jerome instantly turn to him, letting out a loud growl while slightly hovering over Betty, whom didn't react to the growl and soon started to nom on the Bacca's tie.

It only took a few seconds for Jerome to realize who it was, "What? Ty! I thought I told you to not barge in" the Bacca exclaimed in an annoyed tone as he laid back down but not fully relaxed.

"Hehe, s-sorry" Ty nervously said with a small laugh, "I sometimes forget" he told the other, "I just wanted to ask you about something, but I see that you're busy so I'll go ask someone else" Ty quickly said before closing the door before Jerome could answer.

"Mm....at least he left us be right?" Jerome said as he looked back down at his daughter to see that she started to eat the tie.

"That's not edible!"

--------------

xD rip the tie

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-