Join In? - Skylox + Jason

Prompt - NSFW Person A and Person B are having loud, intense sex while a third party stands outside the door listening, aroused. Person A notices, and invites them to join in.

Yeh and I'm sure that you guys don't need me to say which AU I'm using in his oneshot so yeah

Warning: Smut (kinda)

Enjoy

--------------------

"OH! H-HARDER MASTER!"

"Keep begging and I might~"

"P-PLEASE! I want your cum!"

Within the room, it was filled with the sounds of muffled but loud moans, screams, grunts, slapping sounds and the bed hitting the wall. And on the bed, there were two men, the first man was sitting on his knees with his hips raised, hands bind and resting against his back along with his whole body being covered in dark purple bite marks, dried blood and claw marks, and having his face pressed against the pillow as a way to muffle his noises which didn't work and a small puddle of cum underneath him from cumming multiple times. The second man was sitting on his knees, slightly hovering over the first man while having his right hand pressed against the back of the other's head, keeping him down and his left hand tightly gripping the other's hip with his claws leaving deep scratches and harshly pounding into the other man, not cumming yet.

As the begging got louder, what both men doesn't know that there was someone right outside their room, listening in.

'Sky can go really loud' Jason thought with a heavy blush on his face as he was listening, hearing Sky letting out a high pitch moan which made the wither hybrid grow even more hard and started palming himself and rubbing his thighs together.

The reason that he was there is that he wanted to see the brine hybrid to talk about something important but once he was there, he then heard some noises which made him curious and once he started to pay attention, it didn't take long for him to instantly figure out what was going on and instead of leaving, Jason found himself listening in as the noises slowly aroused him.

As Jason moved a bit closer to the door to listen more, he accidentally leaned against the door making it swing open causing the wither hybrid to let out a startled yelp, falling down and instantly catching the other's attention.

"Jason?" Enderlox said in a confused tone while turning to the door which made Skybrine whine from the sudden stop and lifting his face from the pillow to turn to the door as well. Jason's face turned even more red and quickly moved to his knees trying to come up with some kind of an excuse.

"Want to join us?"

Jason instantly stopped talking as he stared at the enderdragon hybrid with a dumbfound expression which made Enderlox smirk at him while licking his lips.

"We wouldn't mind you joining~"

-------------------

Mmmm, should I put this in the smut book? idk

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-