Included - The Bulgarian Trio

REEEEEEEEEEEE! I finally got this done so yeah

First off, if you followed my kinktober book then you have probably read the first part so yeah and secondly this is a request so sorry for taking so long ot finally get this done, a little bit of here and there happened but yeah

Warning: Smut, drunken sex, threesome, spit-roasting, rough sex and double penetration (I think that's everything)

Enjoy

----------------

Baki doesn't know how it happened but he quickly found himself in a bedroom and laying on the bed with Simon on top of him and roughly kissing him.

Soon the rough make-out was broken as Simon pulled away before leaving a trail of kisses down from Baki's jawline and down to his neck before suckling on some spots causing Baki to lean his head back while letting out moans. "W-Wait" the albino weakly said as he reached up to push the smaller away only for Simon to let out a deep growl, shocking Baki, before reaching up and harshly grabbed onto the other's hair causing the albino to let out a mewl at the roughness.

"Just enjoy it~" He heard Simon cooing in his ear before feeling him licking his earlobe making Baki moan out at the sensation, feeling his resistance breaking down.

Baki knew that he need to stop Simon before he unintentionally ruin the relationship between Bodil and Simon which he didn't want to be the reason behind it.

Baki suddenly let out a chocked gasp when Simon started palming him through his jeans, breaking his resistance down further. Soon the albino started letting out small moans and mewls when Simon soon started nibbling on his neck, creating small red bite marks while rubbing his clothed erection.

It didn't take long for Baki to quietly beg for more, making Simon smirk a bit before pulling his hand away, causing Baki to whine out from the loss of contact but the whine was quickly replaced with a gasp as the smaller male started undoing Baki's pants and swiftly lowering them along with his boxers, leaving the albino naked from the waist down in which he couldn't help, but be embarrassed.

Before he could cover himself, Baki was instantly pulled into a rough kiss in which showed how well of a kisser Simon was, making Baki melt and slowly kissing back while resting his arms on the other's shoulders.

During the kiss, as Baki moved closer, he instantly felt something hard poking his thigh which gave him a sudden idea before pulling away. Simon looked a bit confused by the action before his eyes darkens a bit with lust when Baki started lowering himself down and slowly undoing his pants, hands slightly trembling from nervousness.

Soon Simon let out a hiss from the coldness while Baki's cheeks turned dark red before shyly reached up and gripped the base, causing Simon to groan a bit, before leaning close. 'I hope I'm doing this right' Baki thought as he started to slowly lick the tip, instantly tasting the pre-cum which made him realized that he liked the taste which encouraged him to wrap his lips around the tip and started to slowly suck while licking the slit and using him hands to stroke the base, causing Simon to groan out at the sudden action.

Baki felt a shiver going down his spine when a hand roughly gripped the hair on the back of his head, making the albino moan from the roughness, but as he was about to take in more, Baki suddenly felt a hand touching his lower back, causing the albino to instantly pull away and looked over his shoulder before letting out a surprised gasp.

"Aww~ You don't need to stop for me" Bodil said with a soft coo while rubbing the spot on Baki's lower back. Feeling his face burning up, Baki was about to pull away when Simon's hand tightens, stopping him from pulling away. "S-Si-" Baki was about to say when he was interrupted by a low growl. Baki tried to resist only to let out a gasp when he felt cool fingers brushing against his harden member, making the albino moan out at the sensation which was quickly muffled by Simon forcing his head down.