3

•••••
-E-
•••••

You know those people who you know are going to be your life forever? Well, I have one person

You know those people who you know are going to be your life forever? Well, I have one person. That one person is Zoriana Ramos. That girl on the picture. She was waiting on her acceptance to a ballet camp. I think they call them intensives? I don't know, but we sat out on her balcony for hours waiting for it to come through. She was so nervous, but I wasn't. She's the best dancer ever. She's the best person ever.

But she's been lying to me. About what? I have no idea. I want to pry and ask her, but I figured she would tell me in her own time. Well.. that's what I was hoping for.

•••••

"Hey dummy. Dad is gonna be home late for dinner. He said order take out. So, tell me what you want now or you'll starve."

If you're wondering who that jerk is, it's this guy

If you're wondering who that jerk is, it's this guy. My brother Everett. 

He's loud and obnoxious, that's all you really need to know about him.

•••••••

"Um, sesame chicken and noodles." I said as I focused on my work. Well, I was trying. Something wasn't sitting well with me about my conversations with Zori. It felt weird. Off.

Everett sighed, "Should I order Zo's regular too? She is coming over tonight right?"

I dropped my pencil and turned in my desk chair, "Can I ask you something?"

Everett groaned loudly, "I guess, but hurry up."

"I told Carly I would pick her for school tomorrow and Zori like completely did a 180 and said she was gonna drive to school. Drive, Everett. Zoriana Ramos said she would drive. Isn't that weird? Should I have not invited Carly?" I asked him.

Everett sighed and sat down on my bed, "I don't know I mean. Have you ever thought that maybe Zo is finally sick of you and needed excuse to stop being around you?"