9

We walked over toward Thanos very slowly.

He looked up at us. "You could not live with your own failure. What did that bring you? Back to me." We just kept walking. "I thought by eliminating half of Life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me, that's impossible."

We surrounded him and I twisted my ring to activate my suit. My mask built in front of my face and my AI spoke to me.

"Welcome, CJ Stark."

"Cass, activate instant kill. Target, Thanos."

"Activating Instant Kill. Would you like mega blasters?"

"Put everything on full power."

"Deactivate Protocols 7 and 8."

Thanos was still speaking. God, why do all villains have to do really long monologues. Yeesh.

"As long as there are those who remember what once was, there will always be those who resist what can be."

"Yup, we're all kinds of stubborn." My dad interrupted.

"Yeah, dude can we get this over with? I didn't clear any room in the schedule for excessive monologue-ing."

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do." He stood up. "I will shred this universe down to its last atom. And then, with the stones you've collected for me..." He put on his stupid helmet. "Create a new one, teeming with life that knows not what it has lost, but only what it has been given."

We all got into our battle stances and Thor activated his hammers.

"A grateful universe." OK so this dude's still going.

"Born out of blood." Steve interrupted.

"Not that they will ever know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them."

Thor gave out his battle cry and we all charged at Thanos. I flew above him shooting blasters while the others took a more hands on approach.

He looked up at me, and my dad took the advantage to blast him.

Dad and I flew opposite each other, blasting Thanos from both sides. "Woah, what power have you got on those thrusters?"

"They're emitting 5000 kilo Joules of energy per second, the heat is somewhere between 20000 and 25000 farenheit!" (a/n basically anythung to do with science I am making up and know nothing about) I shouted back at him.

"Nice! I'm proud of you, kid!" He shouted over all the commotion and I beamed inside my suit.

"Thanks Dad."

"Mayday, mayday!" I heard inside my earpiece.

"Who is this?"

"CJ?!"

"Rhodey is that you? What's going on?"

"We're drowning."

"Who's we?"

"Me, Raccoon and Hulk."

"Oh damn. Do you guys need help?"

"I think Scott's coming to help us. What are you doing?"

"Me, dad, Steve and Thor are fighting Thanos."

"I thought he was dead!"

"It's a long story, I'll tell you later. Basically, Thanos from the past is back and now he's going to destroy the whole universe, not just 50%! Anyway, gotta go. Get out of there as quick as you can."