Good bye

"You know I will always love you anyway?" Sokka asked his younger sister. They embrace each other and Katara can't help it. A tear runs down her cheek.
"I know. But I will be fine, "she promised him. They had to let go of each other even though they didn't want to.
"Good bye"
"Good bye"
She stepped on the big ship. The snow was black around them. Katara waved to her family one last time before two men dressed in the old nation's uniform in black armor and red fabric. She was scared but kept her head high. Just as her brother told her to do.
They followed her through the dark on the ship. They read one of the doors with a golden key.
"You have to be pretty pretty significant if you live in that royal suite, huh?" Said one of them two guards. He was tall and had a scar on the side of his cheek.
"Guess I am," I answered him and closed the door after me.
"Idot, she'll marry the prince," said the second guard on the other side of the door.
Katara touched her mother's necklace around her hand.
"Do this for you mom," she thought. "You should not have sacrificed your life for nothing"
The room had a red soft carpet with a narrow sofa that looks uncomfortable. But the bed looked comfortable with its pillows and red duvet. Candles were lit and placed around the rune. The lights gave light, warmth and hope.