Shy

Katara's POV: 

"It is a pleasure to welcome our home," said a short man dressed in red. He was an older man but his face was kind "and soon we will welcome you to our family. This is my nephew Zuko that you probably heard of," he said, pointing to a young man standing on the stairs to the large doors of the palace. He was tall and straight with unruly black hair. But what you first saw was the scar that catches his left eye.
"Yes, I have heard many honorable things about him," I said, turning my gaze to the ground. Of course you heard things about the Prince of Fire Nation but no honorable things. He is described as a monster of people who destroy villages. He was once a banished prince who wanted glory. But after years at sea he returned home with the grace of his father.  
"So good then. You probably heard things about my niece Azula then I suppose too?" he smiles at me as if he understands something. But he understands nothing. Ingesting."Yes I have, she should have been strong on the battlefield," I said, nodding my head again. Everyone has heard of the princess who is even worse than her brother.
"Yes, she was on the battlefield anyway," he said, laughing. A girl with black hair on her head came towards me. It was obviously Azula.
"It's fun to finally have another girl to talk to around here," she said, putting a his on my shoulder.
"Come on Zuko!" cried the man on the prince who is still standing on the stairs with his hands behind his back. "He is a little shy" he said to me and Azula laughs.
"Uncle!" exclaims the young prince. So this weird but nice man is related to that prince, it seems hardly true. The prince looks so tough while the man looks soft and nice. He looks like someone's grandfather who can never end up with his bad jokes that everyone laughs at because they are not funny. I decided to like the old man. I'm not sure about Azula yet. And Zuko ... I don't like my future husband.