The talk

"Who does he think he is?" Zuko exclaimed in anger. A burning glow shimmered around him. He was angry about his new destiny.
"He's your father and fire first, that's who he thinks he's a young prince," said his uncle before drinking his tea.
"I know who he is" Zuko hissed "But I'll marry a water farmer!"
The uncle sat patiently watching his brother's son sit
"Small" outbreak. Zuko teaches the fire to flow in his veins and out through his hands. He burned a mark on the wall behind him.
"Impressive" Iroh muttered sarcastically. But it sounded like Rur was not the young prince.
"I don't want to get married!" He announced to his uncle.
"Stop complaining young prince, don't you think the poor young woman who sends them here to become your wife felt purple dant. In any case, you can't leave your home and family, she has to give up her whole life for a marriage she doesn't want, "he said while pouring more tea into two cups.
"And I don't think anyone will make it easy for the young girl, they will talk behind their silk sleeves and probably have a hard time accepting her," he said with pity for the poor girl he has not yet met.
"What do you mean, Uncle?" Zuko became curious about what the old man knew.
"Let's just say she is from a distant place and does not share the culture we have. She is and looks different, "he said.
"But we must stop talking otherwise the tea will be cold," he said, smoking the prince his tea.