The news

Zuko stood in the big hall with his father in front of him. He could hardly understand what the father had told him. But what he understood made his hands warm as if they were to catch fire. He just found out he was getting married. "I'm not ready to marry," thought.
"I expected you to understand this. This is a political gain, "the father said.
"I don't want to marry any silly princess," said the young prince.
The father did not want to hear any complaints from his son because he will marry whether he likes it or not.
"Which lucky you have that is not a princess then. "Zuko was confused. Who would it be if it wasn't a princess. And in response to a query, the fire said: "It's a girl from a water tribe from one of the most isolated places on earth, the South Pole. But she is a very important piece of the puzzle. We need the last water bender on our side so that the avatar can not learn water tending. But none of this had to happen if you had been able to catch the avatar "the father's voice was harsh and unfair in Zuko's ears.
"I didn't think there were any water benders left," he said.
"We also thought that is why we need her," he said. "What something else you wanted? Disappear from my face, "the father said, and the fire flames rose from the lit candles in the room.