Chapter 6

*Amber's pov*

"So how exactly do you think we should get Ethan on our side?" Lenora asked me.

"I don't know, but he's pretty good friends with Shane, so I will just ask him to invite Ethan to hang out with us."

I was at Lenora's house, she invited me over to help her with her boy problems.

"Do you think he will ever even know who I am?" Lenora asked me.

"He definitely knows who you are. I'm sure we can manipulate him into liking you."

"It's just that I'm always thinking about him, and then whenever I see him, he's always with her."

"Not for long, soon you will have him, and I will be happy with Shane. Just how it's supposed to be."

*Violet's pov*

"Hey gorgeous."

"Leave me alone, Ethan." I am once again sitting in math class, being pestered by him. He doesn't know that I'm dating Trevor yet, but when he finds out he will be so mad.. I kind of feel bad for him. He has never felt loved by any of his girlfriends the way I do by Trevor. All of his girlfriends have been shallow and have broken up with him because they found another guy they liked better. He may have a good life, but he will probably never feel for someone the way I feel for Trevor.

"You will never guess what Shane asked me to do today." He told me.

"I'm not really a big fan of Shane, since he cheated on me."

He disreguarded everything I said and continued with his story, "Well, he asked me to join that sick little trio of him and Amber and Lenora. Can you believe he would ask me to do that after what they have been doing to you?" He asked.

"Look, Ethan, I'm glad that you see them for what they are, but I'm dating Trevor now, so I can't date you, we can only be friends."

"All right, that's cool. I can do friends with benefits."

"EW NO! No. I mean I'm dating someone, and I love him a lot. I can't just let you or anyone walk into my life right now, I have too much on my plate." I told him.

"Ok, ok. That's fine. I get it. I won't mess around anymore. But I need to tell you something that Shane told me. He told me not to tell you, but whatever. Just don't freak out."

"Oh God what is it?"

"He kinda told me that he's still in love with you."

I gasped. Why would he still be in love with me? He cheated on me, and then broke up with me. How could he do this? What would I say to him? Oh gosh, my life...

"I'm sorry, I don't understand.." I stuttered as the bell rang, dismissing the class. I quickly shoved my textbooks into my backpack before Ethan could say anything and ran out the door. Why would Ethan say something like that? I'm sure he's lying, he must be. It isn't even possible for Shane to still love me. I walked out of the school, I would sit outside for lunch hour. I sat down on the green grass under a tree and leaned my head against the trunk, stretching my neck out. I closed my eyes and reached my hand to my ear, to touch my second earring and twist it, it was my nervous habit.

"We need to talk," A familiar voice boomed. I didn't even want to open my eyes, that voice brought back so much pain. It made me weak, and scared. It was Shane's voice.

"No we don't. There's nothing to talk about," I said colorlessly, my eyes still closed.

"I still love you. You need to know that. I'm not supposed to tell you, but you need to know. I love you and there's nothing you can do about-"

"NO YOU DON'T!" I yelled, my eyes now squeezed shut. My face was warm and I felt tears streaming down it.

I heard the sound of footsteps running away, and collapsed on the ground. I sobbed into the grass, wondering why it was so hard to forget the pain Shane brought me. Why would he still love me? And why would he tell me, knowing how much pain it will cause everyone who he tells. That knowledge was like a curse. He was a curse.

Hey guyyysss!!! Sry it took me so long to update I was busy with school and stuff but I will be updating regularly now so thank you for all the reads!! Byyyeee