Part 3

The voice is somehow conversant, familiar, but still different. It becomes louder, it definitely is a boy's voice, that's for sure. He approaches me, or maybe he's looking for his dog:

"Yuki! Come here or I'll find you and destroy you!"

This quote seems way too familiar for it to be a coincidence. But I don't have any time to think about that because now I actually see a dark figure becoming visible between the rocks. I can't really see him in the bad light and he also has his hood over his head, which makes it even harder. But in a split second, everything becomes clear, it all adds up: The familiar voice, the quote and the hooded person in front of me... I am a hundred percent sure that that right there is Leondre Devries, rapper of Bars and Melody and my absolute idol, and he is going to stand in front of me in a few seconds. Suddenly, I am so excited and nervous, I can't think straight, I just try to sit up, but i forgot my foot and of course it hurts like hell, while moving it so fast.

"OUCH!"

I can't suppress the scream of pain that followed unavoidably. Yuki barks and runs back to his now quickening owner in his uproar and leads him to me.

Now, he is actually in front of me. To meet my idol has always been my biggest dream, and in my dreams I would often imagine how it would be like to meet him, but of course I didn't think of something like this to happen. I'm wearing my oldest clothes, my hair looks like a mess, I'm not even wearing make-up and, additionally to all of that, I'm seriously injured. Why does stuff like this keep happening to me? Leondre takes Yuki at the collar and tickles him between his ears.

Now, he kneels down in front of me and looks me straight in the eye: "Hey, who are you? And what are you doing here in the middle of the night?", he tries to be soothing and talks slowly, but surely.

He takes his hood off and his blonde hair gets visible. He smiles in a friendly manner, he probably thinks I am scared and wants to comfort me.

 He smiles in a friendly manner, he probably thinks I am scared and wants to comfort me

I smile back shyly and move a bit clumsily. But fortunately I manage to dissemble my pain, except for a hiss escaping my lips. He still notices it and looks at me until he notices my foot.

"You're injured!", he states.

"It's not that bad", I answer, "I just can't walk anymore. My name's Mia, by the way, I'm here on vacation with my family and we're staying at a hotel down the shore."

Leo takes his phone out and turns the flashlight on. Shit, my foot really does look bad! I'm getting all light-headed and rest my head in the palm of my hand to catch a breath.

"That does not look good at all, you are seriously injured." Leo takes my cold hands in his, "How long have you been waiting here?", he asks.

"I don't really know, I left from the hotel at around 11 pm to go for a walk."

He looks at his phone, "Now, it is 2:30 am. What were you thinking, to go for a walk, alone in the middle of the night?".

Now, I'm getting angry. "You also went for a walk at night! Why would I be not allowed to take a walk, when you obviously are?", I answer stroppily.

Slowly I am running on empty and I break out in tears. That's not what I needed, at all! This is it, I am fighting with Leondre Devries. I just want to curl up and die, or just disappear.