Chapter 1

My story begins with normal life.
(Fresh is dominant and error is submissive)

Error was packing up for college as his dad, virus, who had red crack looking lines on his cheeks and wore red and black was saying goodbye and was quite excited to have no one in the house getting up at 6 am in the morning anymore. Error waved and they switched car keys since errors car was broken so virus just switched cars with him because virus can just fix the car "don't fail, if you do I won't care any way, come back anytime a good dad would say I guess." Virus said as error rolled his eyes "sure" error responded as he got into the car and drove off, he then stopped at a park bench as cross, nightmare, killer, and horror got in "ready to parrrttyyy!!?" Cross smirked who was sitting behind the passenger seat "fuck yes!!" Killer said sitting in the middle in the back seat as horror was behind the drivers seat and nightmare was in the front.

"We should go to the gas station and get some snacks" killer says innocently "we don't wanna miss the college meeting, we need the locker codes and shit like that" nightmare says "we'll make iit!" Cross responded positively "unless someone has to piss and make it harder for all of us!" Error said, horror sat there silently. "What crawled up your ass?" Killer asked horror "shut up I don't wanna talk about it." Horror growled "did your dad beat you again last night?" Nightmare asked as horror nodded, error felt bad "yeah my dad pushed me hard to get me out of the house already but it happens to the best of us" error told him as horror shrugged.

(3 hours later)

Error parked as everyone got out stretching "damn look at all these people!! Colorful, ugly, I like it!!" Cross said, nightmare rolled his eyes(btw nightmare is in his tentacle form forever oofie) they all then took their bags and placed it on the cart where everyone put them in, everyone had their names on their bags of course. They went in and got their dorm keys and name tags who they will be sharing a room with. Cross yelped "sweet! Got you glitchy!" Cross said highfiving error as error smiled, nightmare looked at the key number "holy shit, I'm on the 5th floor" nightmare groaned "whyyyy..." nightmare said "who's your roomie?" Horror asked "I have some guy named outer" horror said "i have some dude named fresh" killer said "fuck." Nightmare groaned more "I have my brother." Nightmare face palmed ad everyone laughed.

They all went their separate ways to the dorms to get settled in before the meeting as error and cross went in cross looked at the beds "alright ima be fair to ya, which corner ya want?" Cross asked as the beds were both in corners. Error rolled his eyes and put the already there baggage on the farthest bed away from the door as cross put his on his bed, error took the college blankets off and put them under the bed as he made his bed with his black blankets and pillows as he rested "this is frustrating." Error sighed.

As soon as they relaxed someone knocked on the door as cross got it and error walked up next to cross, crossing his arms "hi! My name is outer-" he got interrupted from cross "oh your horrors roomie!" Cross said smiling "nice to meet ya!!" Cross said as error shrugged, looking at the other guy next to outer who had sun glasses on that said 'yo-lo' and he was multicolored "heya glitch boy! I'm fresh yo!" Fresh said shaking the glitch's hand, error shook his too as he looked confused "sun glasses inside?" Error asked "He doesn't like taking them off, only when he sleeps" outer told him "oh wait, fresh? Killers roomie" error said "yooo! You know him?" Fresh smiled "yeah he's one of my best friends." Error said, outer shook his head "a-anyway off topic, can I please get your guys' phone numbers, we are making copies of everyone's so everyone can have eachother phone numbers in case we need to contact eachother, you will get the copy in a few short hours" outer smiled innocently as cross wrote errors and his phone number down. "Why didn't glitchy-" "error." Error interrupted "error write his down?" Fresh asked "bad handwriting" error answered as fresh smiled awkwardly "that's alright me too glitchy bruh!!" Fresh said as they left waving as error went to his bed And laid down "I might he gay error" cross said as he looked at pictures on his phone of dream, Error looked at him "that's okay I guess, nothing to be ashamed of" Error said "hopefully not for me though" Error sat up, cross chuckled "no.... i-i might have a crush on dream..." cross said "he's just so pure and cute and it's weird but I think about him in different ways... sometimes sexual on accident and I just wanna hug him and kiss him!-" cross said smiling as error huffed "ew. But.... nightmares brother!? Why him!?!?" He asked "i-i don't know- he's just... cute-" he got interrupted as four  papers fly in under the door as error picks them up and reads them "it's out schedule, the phone numbers, and an invitation to 'the college warm up party' where everyone in the college is supposed to go and meet everyone, well I'm defitintely going because booze" error said "I'LL DANCE WITH DREAM AND PARTY, AND GET DRUNK AND LET'S LOSE IT AT THIS PARTEHHH!!!" Cross said hyper as error chuckled.

Fresh looked at the invitation and smiled "I can get to know the glitchy, I like that guy he's a wacky broseph" fresh said as killer nodded "he's one of my best friends, you'll like the guy, he's a bi[nch] but you'll like him, And stop fu[n]king censoring me" killer said as fresh shrugged smiling.

Here's what the dorms look like

But the walls are black in the place, there's a tv, there beds turn into couches and posters will be up of bands, cross and error are more into rock bands and shit like that yeah oof.