Chapter 4

The gang were sitting on beanbag chairs as horror huffed "oooo!!!" Dream shouted a bit loud "we should play truth or dare!!!" Dream and blue both shouted as ink blushed "it's not a safe game with these people-" ink said smiling innocently as nightmare rolled his eyes "You're just an art geek" nightmare said as ink nodded "touché nightmare" ink said smiling as everyone agreed to play t or d.

Fresh didn't think anything of this game at all as error thought of it as a perfect opportunity to get close to fresh.

"Who volunteers to go first?" Dream asked as ink raised his hand smiling as dream pointed at him "truth or dare error?" Ink asked as error knee ink would pick him, error thought for a second "truth" error said as ink nodded "what are your thoughts on art?" Ink asked tilting his head, everyone thought that was boring "I don't know- complex I guess" error shrugged as he then asked killer the question as killer answered truth as well "killer, who is the person you'd makeout with in this room?"(if you don't get it ask in the comments, I'll give more detail) error asked as killer blushed, putting his hood on hiding his face smiling "nightmare" he said as nightmare blushed hard looking at him shocked, doesn't look disappointed though "ooooo!" Everyone said smiling and smirking as everyone laughed out of fun, not at them.

Error started drinking the beer that was there as some of the people only drank water or soda, nightmare, killer, error, and horror were drinking till the cows came home, cross didn't drink beer since dream made him not, same with dust, blue and dust aren't dating yet but blue didn't want dust drinking since blue doesn't know what dust is like drunk.

The ones who did drink were buzzed now as they laughed at stupid shit as fresh smiled watching error, even though he was a mess, drinking and slurring, fresh still thought error was being cute.

Error slouched in his chair as he made bopping noises, nightmare just watched as everyone was kinda just big chillin now nightmare stumbled and stood up "okay guys, it's late, gotta-hic-go to bed-" he said drunk "got go beeed?" Killer whined "I don't wanna" he acted like a child "please kill?" Nightmare swayed from side to side slouching as he stumbled walking to him as killer nodded "ok-" he said innocently.

Everyone got up as fresh grabbed errors sleeve as error looked at his hand and at him swaying a bit, confused "to keep you from falling" he said as error nodded leaning into fresh grabbing fresh's shirt that was kinda showing since his jacket wasn't zipped. The all were walking as ink watched fresh and error cuddling walking together as he realised error already had someone, so he put his head down and just walked upwards with dust and blue, killer and nightmare were drunkly flirting as cross and dream were flirting as well. Ink smiled at the couples and got his sketchbook out drawing dream and cross together.

Totally did forget cross btw, I didn't write anything down for him oopsie

Fresh and error got to the dorm as error laid on the bed "ahh, my head hurty" he said "fresh cmere" error said as fresh went to him smiling titling his head, error looked at him and took fresh's glasses off and hat, as he then hugged him, nuzzling into his neck. Fresh blushed lightly, surprised by his actions as he hugged him back around the waist, error breathed softly feeling comfortable as fresh went and sat next to him so error would be more comfortable.

Error sniffed as he was still sick but his sickness was going away. Error hicced as he then laid down on his bed, groaning because his head hurt.

Fresh took errors shoes and jacket off, leaving his pants and shirt on as he then took his own jacket and shoes off, taking his sunglasses and hat off. "Why did you wearrr-hic-sunglasses at night anyway.?" He asked "i don't look good without them and I feel exposed" He chuckled as he closed errors lids as error literally fell asleep fast.

Next morning

Fresh woke up on his stomach with the blanket half way on his waist, error woke up sitting up, in pain as well as he didn't want to stand up and just skip classes even though it's expensive. Error laid down and threw his clock at fresh, fresh sitting up quickly "eh...-?" He huffed looking at error tiredly "get me pills to help with my head.." Error groaned as fresh stood up and looked in there bags and gave him some meds as he took it covering his face with the pillow "You okay broski?" Fresh asked smiling as error growled and threw his pillow, fresh jumping from his actions as error looked at him angry "no! I'm on pain ughh!!" He laid down "don't drink so much then glitchy" fresh smiled as error rolled his eyes.

That's all I have, promise next chapter will have a lot more on it