Chapter 8🍋

Before I start this story I wanna make a quick shout out to Undertale_tRaSh_4U and you should check out there errorfresh book because it is the most cutest thing I have ever read and I couldn't even top that💞

It was about 7 pm when fresh woke up, error was still asleep cuddled up to him as fresh smiled softly as he kissed his head, he laid on his back and looked up at the ceiling smiling, he was so happy he fell for error.

An hour later

Error woke up from pebbles being thrown at his window as fresh was startled by it "what da heck bruh.?" Fresh was confused "ugh... it's probably nightmare being a bitch again." Error groaned tiredly as he got up and opened his window "c'mon dickwad! We're going to out secret pond in the forest!" Nightmare smirked with the whole gang behind him. That including killer, dust, cross, and horror. (Sorry if im missing someone)

Error rolled his eyes "fresh is coming too." He said as nightmare shrugged "sure but if he's part of out group for now on then he needs to wear something dark." He said as error whined "But his colors is what makes fresh so fu[n]king hot!" Error snorted as fresh blushed hardcore "ffffFine!!" Nightmare groaned. Since error slept in his shoes and jacket and so did fresh on accident, error gave him a pretty large black jacket to hide his colors so they wouldn't be caught "why do we need this dawg?" He asked "we are adults and it shouldn't matter what the fuck we are doing but if the cop patrolling this area sees us he will ask a bunch of questions that we don't wanna answer." Error told him, fresh nodded "wearing black will make it more suspicious broski" fresh commented "But he will notice you if you didn't wear black" he said as they went out of the house "it's 7 though my dude" fresh told them "7:30, at 8 is when everyone is supposed to go in, except adults can stay out but we are young adults and all the cops here in this small town know that" error chuckled as fresh just stood there silently.

They all went to the pond as they sat on rocks, the green grass, a log. Fresh and error sat next to eachother on the grass "so, you fu[n]k killer yet nighty?" Dust teased, Nightmare blushed "fu[n]k yeah I did bi[n]tch!!" Nightmare said smirking.

"Heya fresh I know you don't curse but we do, dont censor them at least." Cross said as fresh shrugged sticking his tongue out, error laughed nuzzling his neck "did you guys at least fuck?" Nightmare asked "and if so who was dominant?~" Nightmare asked again teasingly "You didn't censor!" Error chuckled "and yes, fresh fucked me" error told them as they laughed "awesome dude!" Horror high fived fresh.

Hours later

Error and Fresh got up "it's getting late it's 11 pm, my dad is asleep by now, probably on the couch with a whore since I left the house and he does it all the time" error rolled his eyes as they nodded "yeah chow guys!" Dust said leaving as fresh and error left as well.

Error and Fresh stopped in the middle of the road as fresh started rubbing errors hips and error gripped fresh's arms and they started having a makeout session for some reason. Error wrapped his arms around fresh's neck as fresh then picked him up as they made out. Fresh then walked through the front door of the house and error broke it up as he looked around "heya dad!?!" He yelled, silence "oh good he's at the bar.." He said panting, taking fresh's hat off "how do you know bruh?" Fresh asked "his fan in his room is loud and he always has it on when he's asleep. Now fuck me." Error panted out as fresh shut the door with his foot and walked up the stairs into errors room, pinning him to the bed as error started grinding his hips upward against fresh's cock "God error..." his slang disappeared, fresh started grinding against error biting his lip as error gave out small moans as he then took his giant black jacket off and took errors jacket and shirt off, biting and giving him more hickeys "it's too bad you wear a turtle neck~ I want monsters seeing your hickeys~" fresh said panting out as error but his lip getting aroused "mmm~ okay baby I will let them tomorrow~" he panted out as fresh took errors pants off as he then started pumping errors cock as error arched his back as his cock started to become rock hard as he then stopped fresh as he then got down onto his knees and took freshs boner out of his pants and started sucking on the tip, beginning to then deep throat it "damn error~" fresh mumbled biting his lip. Fresh came into errors mouth after a couple of deepthroating as error swallowed all of it as he then pinned error down once more and licked his fingers, pumping his two fingers into errors asshole as error arched his back again "aAAh!~ fu-fUck!~" Error moaned as fresh started biting errors neck, taking his fingers out and roughly shoving his member into error as error screamed in pain, the pain was unbearable but he wanted this so bad, He drooled as his back arched, fresh roughly pounding into him as error then felt a whole ton of pleasure burst into him as he screamed in delight, throwing his head back "F-FREEE-ssSh!!!~" error screamed as fresh grabbed his hips pounding into him faster as error drooled and was a heated mess.

Soon about a half hour into it fresh started slowing down getting close to his climax as he hugged error, his face nuzzled into error as he slowly moved back and fourth into error as error panted and moaned softly as fresh then gave a slight pound into him climaxing inside of him "aH!~ fmmm~" error moaned softly as he then came as well onto both of them.

Fresh and error cleaned themselves up as they got into shorts and layed in bed cuddling eachother "holy shit baby-" error was still panting as he muzzled into his chest "Sorry broski" fresh smiled as error quickly fell asleep.

I honestly don't know if you guys even like the lemon parts or not-