Chapter 2

Error was clicking his pen as he frustrated with his studying and reading in the class as the teacher yelled at him "error! Please stop clicking your pen!" She said with a really annoying voice, He growled as he read "I don't get this at all." He said as nightmare who was sitting next to him looked "get what?"

A few minutes of talking and explaining, the bell rings as error and nightmare walk up to cross and horror "where's killer?" Nightmare asked "shitting." Horror said as killer comes along "fuck you am not!" He said as they all laughed.

Error huffed walking to his locker and opened it as fresh skated by and stopped "heya glitchy! Nice seeing you again bruh! How's you doin broski?" Fresh asked as error groaned annoyed "I was fine until you showed up." He glared at him "radical!" He smiled "so glitchy I was wonderins if you'd like to go to this parteh wit meh!" Fresh said now walking with error down the hall, holding his skateboard with his arm as he had his hands in his pockets "no." Error said grumpily "please! It'd be radical if you say yes! We'd have tons of fun you and me!" He said smiling "if it gets you off my back fine. Sure I'll go to the dumb party with you. But im drinking the whole time im there and you can't stop me." He glared at him "radical! I'll meet you in front of yo dorm door mans!" Fresh said as he skated away as error just blinked staring "what the fuck just happen. Did i... get asked out on a date.?" He huffed looking down blushing a small bit.

[Hours later]

Error put on his normal clothes and shoes as he huffed "I might not even go. I don't wanna be there with some guy I just met drinking around him, who knows he could be a serial killer." Error said groaning "or he could just be some guy trying to get to know you, what better way to do that then to go to a party with someone?" Cross said "so relax buddy!" He reassured and walked out "your friends here!" Cross yelled walking out as error walked out and locked the dorm "hi fresh." Error said as fresh smiled happily "heya glitchy!" He said as he started to walked and error walked next to him "why'd you ask me to go to the party anyway?" He asked "you seemed like a chill guy broski! You supa neato too! You look interesting never seen someone glitch before!" Fresh said smiling as error blushed looking down and put his hood on "oh- sorry glitchy bruh, I didn't mean it like a bad thing, I think it's supa radically cool broseph!!" Fresh smiled more putting an arm around his shoulders, error blushed more and looked at him with his head down a bit still as he smiled a bit.

Everyone was walking accrossed the parking lot and the street to the place as error just kept walking with fresh next to him with an arm around his shoulder as fresh chuckled "huh?" Error looked at him "nothin, just thinkin about somethin radical" he smiled more as error chuckled a bit "You're a dork." He said taking his hood off. They finally got there and went in as error saw his gang chugging booze, cross dancing and nuzzling dream and shit, error huffed "wait for me you guys!!" Error yelled as he started chugging too as they all chanted 'chug'. Fresh watched smiling as he just kept staring at error "so you asked him to the party you chicken?" Outer asked "huh? Oh, yeah I did broski! I'm so glad he said yeah! It was so radical and I was so stoked!" He said as outer chuckled "that's great, I'm gonna go meet up with swap now! Seeya!" Outer said as he left. Slow dance music started to play as error, not drunk just buzzed, heard and stopped drinking, getting down from the table and ran to fresh as fresh didn't expect error to do it but error grabbed his arm and pulled him to a dancing position "oh! Glitchy you wanna dance broski! Nice!" Fresh said as error huffed grumbling as they kept moving side to side and spinning slowly just listening to the music as error put his head on fresh's shoulder as fresh smiled softly and rubbed his hips. Cross danced with dream and nightmare wasn't a fan of it but he didn't mind it much though as a lot of people just kept dancing and shit.

[12 AM]

Party was over as error was tipsy and almost falling over as fresh just helped him walk, Error hiccuped as everyone was walking back to the building "do ya think classes will happen tomorrah glitchy?" Fresh asked as error huffed "I fffu[n]kin hope not! That shi[n] would blooooooooow!!!!" Error yelled as everyone walking near agreed with him, fresh chuckled and rubbed errors head.

Fresh walked error to his dorm and smiled "had a nice night with you glitchy brah!" Fresh smiled as error smiled too, he was still drunk so he then hugged fresh "fu[n]k you. You got me drrrunk!" He groaned as he kissed his cheek and let go, fresh blushed and chuckled softly "okay glitchy! Goodnight!" He then walked away as error huffed walking in because cross was there already as he went to his bed and groaned, laying down and fell asleep as cross took there shoes off and everything and went to bed.

Errors alarm clock went off as error woke up, groaning with a migraine "egh-..." Error rolled his eyes looking at the alarm clock "there's no class today" cross said as he was carving dreams name into a piece of wood with his pocket knife, error huffed "did I miss anything?" Error asked "did I do anything weird with fresh??" He began to worry, cross shook his head "nah, a slow dance song came on and you pulled him towards you and danced with him, he seemed to enjoy that being that he asked you to go to the party for a reason" cross said as error sighed "okay" he huffed "alright let's get this done" he jumped out of bed and unpacked everything, putting stuff on the walls, putting black curtains on the window to make the room dark, putting stuff on the ground and putting his laptop on the desk, putting clothes in drawers "done and done" error said as he huffed "alright glitch, nightmare wants to make this break good so we are gonna head to the park" he said as error got up "alright let's go"

[Time Skip]

Nightmare was talking to error when he saw fresh at the skate park that was right next to the park, fresh and some purple chick with a blue hat were skating, Error got a bit jealous at the sight as he looked away from fresh and his friend. Nightmare kept talking as they sat on the grass laughing with eachother "dude you really have a weird affection over porn, look at your search history dude!" Killer said, looking through horrors phone "heck yeah, dude I jerked on the first night here!" Horror said laughing "dude how did you keep that hidden from your roomie??" Cross asked, Error felt uncomfortable knowing cross asked that very question just to know "he was out with friends at the time" horror smiled "dangit, Errors never out." Cross huffed as error huffed as well "well excuse you!" He yelled as fresh then came over with the girl "heya glitchy!" Fresh said sitting next to him as the skater girl sat next to horror checking him out "you're a cutie" she winked "you ain't bad yourself~" horror smirked "dang you a player?" She asked as horror laughed "something like that, I just like jerkin and fuckin!" He joked as she laughed, fresh felt uncomfortable but he ignored it "this stuff always happens" error told fresh as he nodded smiling "heyyy, you two lovebirds should go hang out together!" cross said smiling as fresh and error blushed "we aren't love birds bi[n]ch!!" Error hissed, fresh's glasses said 'un - cool' because of his language "alrighty bruh! Great bondin times ya know?" He said getting up as error huffed as fresh put a hand down and helped error up, Error and fresh then walked away as everyone started talking, they soon were just in the football field at the college.

Error sighed "fresh, why did you ask me to the party?" He asked "I like ya glitchy bruh! As a friend of course! I wanted ta get ta know ya!" He smiled as error looked at him and looked down "oh, right" error said, fresh gasped "i wanna show you my dorm broski!!" Fresh said as he grabbed errors hand as error blushed a bit and held his back as they ran to freshs dorm and went in "dang its... bright and.... 90s.. or 70s..." He said as fresh nodded "it's radical broski!" Fresh said "I'm surprised killer even let you decorate it like this" error said as fresh nodded "heck yeah! Killers chill and radical like me!" He said as error nodded smiling. What they forgot is to let go of eachother hands, they kept only hands as they sat on fresh's bed "well, if it makes you comfortable" error said as he looked at there hands as error smiled, fresh smiled at there hands being together as well when they looked at eachother they blushed and looked away. Fresh coughed "eh so glitchy show me your dorm!!" Fresh said as they went still holding hands as fresh frowned looking at how dark and black at it "the dark makes me feel safe" error said sitting on the bed with fresh next to him, Error then sighed and leaned on his shoulder "I have a migraine from last night. Third day of college and im already done." Error huffed, fresh smiled "you can't give up glitchy! It'll all be alright broksi!!" He said as error smiled and chuckled.

"You dork."