Chapter Four (Patrick's P.O.V.)

Patrick's P.O.V.

I don't know what to think. This Pete guy, well. He was so........

"Patrick's very nervous. He likes you!" Carmen giggled, snapping me from my thoughts.

"SHUT UP! NO I D-DON'T! I'M STRAIGHT I SWEAR!!!" I yelled at the girl with multi-colored hair who I call my cousin.

"You sure about that?" Carmen tapped her chin and looked at me seriously.

"Y-ya. I'm pretty s-sure" I stuttered. Of course I was telling the truth, right? Damn. I think she was right.

"Liar" Carmen giggled.

"Don't hide it kid, I'm a gaydar. So I can tell when somebody else is gay as fuck like me!" Pete grinned. His face reminded me of a panda. So quite adorable.

"Well.....I might be. Or I'm bi?" it came out as a question. I knew I'd be practically questioning myself over this. But I didn't want to do it out loud.

"Trust me Patty-Cakes. You're gayer that Pete" Carmen giggled.

"Hey, I'm a flaming homo!" Pete yelled.

"Then explain flirting with women. Don't lie" Carmen ordered her friend.

"As a joke. I found it funny to tease them. Shows how slutty they really are" Pete pointed out. I held back from laughing.

"True. Girls are utter sluts!" Carmen yelled.

"CarCar, you're a girl?" I tilted my head at my cousin.

"Patrick dear, I'm a lesbian. A lesbian can call a girl a slut. I may not be slutty, but I have that right!" Carmen explained and patted my head.

"Alright. And I get to call you a bitch!" Pete yelled and threw my cousin over her shoulder. She screamed.

"PETE PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!" she yelled. I started to laugh. Nobody bested Carmen like this.

"Nope. and Trick is laughing so I definitely won't!" Pete laughed and skipped around. Carmen kept hitting his back with her fists.

"Patrick you're supposed to help me! I'm your cousin!" Carmen yelled. I shook my head and kept laughing.

"Hey Patrick, what's up, and is that your cousin and her boyfriend?" a voice spoke up behind me. I turned around to see Winry.

"Oh ya. And ya I guess" I shrugged and looked at Pete. His eyes were such a beautiful deep brown. Kinda like chocolate. And I like chocolate.

"Oh, but he seems like he's gay. The way he acts isn't straight guy material" Winry looked at the two who were yelling.

"Why would you care though?" I asked.

"Pete dated my cousin a few years back. And Carmen...." Winry trailed off and ran her hand through her remaining hair. One half of her head was shaved......

"What about my cousin?" I asked the girl with really awesome hair. Had to say it.

"Nothing" Winry turned her head away, but I could see the faint blush on her face.

"You like Carmen. Don't you" I grinned. I saw Winry give off a small nod.

"Well if she were to know, she would be excited" I grinned at her and looked back to my cousin, who finally got away from Pete.

"What do you mean?" Winry asked me. There wasn't any kids around so I decided to tell her.

"Pete and Carmen aren't really dating. Carmen is a lesbian while Pete's gay. They're pretending that they're dating because they both have homophobic people in their families. For Pete, it's his Dad. His mother knows this and keeps it a secret from her own husband. My father's side is a homophobic family too, and Carmen is from David's sister. And her husband is a homophobe too" I explained.

Winry nodded then smiled.

"So I can have a chance with her. She's one of the coolest people I know" Winry looked down then looked back to Carmen.

"You do. Very much so!" I grinned and looked back to Pete and Carmen, who had disappeared from my line of sight.

"Boo!" I jumped when a felt somebody screech in my ear and grab my waist, causing me to let out a very unmanly squeal.

"W-what was that f-for" I turned around to see Pete clutching his stomach while laughing.

"Carmen said that it would be funny. Sorry for doing that to you by the way!" Pete kept laughing. I just rolled my eyes and checked my phone. It was about time for kids to start arriving to school. Great.

"It was funny" Winry pointed out to me. I looked at her with a slight glare.

"I see what you're doing. Nice try!" I started to laugh along with Pete, Carmen, and now Winry. This day was just getting better.