Insomnia

- Benji tops (you're wrong if you think not)
- daddy kink/sub (kinda)/choking/bondage/hard kinks/ a tad of cnc
Okay sinners let's say a prayer for our souls, I'll see you all in hell. Karen grab the holy water.
*******************************************
JEYJEY'S POV
I move my hand across the darkness accidentally landing on Benji's face. He stirs in his sleep but he falls back again shortly. I'm too scared to wake him up and ask for the melatonin, I lay staring at the ceiling.

His voice jolts through me,
"Why are you up still?"

"I can't fall asleep and I didn't want to wake you up because you l-look cute." I mentally curse myself for stuttering.

"Baby you can always wake me up."
Benji said while turning over.

He reached over the the night stand trying to find the bottle of melatonin, it wasn't there.
I wanna cuddle but I'm scared to ask him.

"Why are you making your suspicious face?"
Benji laughed.

"I'm not I'm thinking."

"Okay then."

"Can we c-cuddle?"

Benji has a smile stretched across his face.
"Okay, sounds good."

He pulls me in-front of him grabbing my waist, "I don't like being the little spoon." I furrow my eye brows.

"Too bad, get use to it." I love his control.

I hum a little, feeling something hardening in my pants.

Benji notices, "Someone has a little problem."

"How do you know it's small?"

Benji laughs.

"How about we fix that." He follows.

BENJI'S POV

Jorge is hard, my little whore is always hard so it's no surprise. I start kissing, starting from his ear down to his collar bones.

Jey lets out a moan, "More please."

"No baby sit still, you get what I give, or you get nothing." I know it's harsh but he needs to behave.

I move on top of him and start kissing his lips, biting them and pulling away. I repeat a few times. His tongue fights for dominance, but we all know who wins. I push his tongue in, him feeling it down his throat.

I take his hands and move them to the headboard, "Keep them there."

Jeyjey lays with his arms above his head, palms facing the ceiling. His cock was hard but I wasn't going to help him out, not till I get what I want. I kiss down his torso, I feel his hands shoot down to wrap around my head. He grinds into the air unintentionally.

I grip his wrist, fear spreads across his face. I like it when he's scared, it's cute.

"What did I tell you about moving your hands."

"Not t-to."

"Right, and what did you do?"

"I moved them." He whispers.