Christmas fuçk

-I hate summer and want this bullshit to be over so I'm writing about my love for Saint Nick 🌚🖤
(Have fun reading ✋🏻)
Kinkles:
👀-👀-👀-👀
*Benji tops or no rights for you.*
———————————————————
Jj's pov
I've always hated Christmas. The worst holiday if you'd ask me. I'm currently home alone because my parents couldn't give a damn.

When I got home from school last week, I looked on the table after coming to the realization no one was home. There was a note that read,

Me and your father decided it would be best for us to go visit family back home. Stay safe for the holiday and lock the door. Don't use the stove, I don't want you burning down my house. I put some newspapers on top of the fireplace as your Christmas gift; I circled some apartments for rent for you to check out. Anyhow, hot pockets are in the freezer and don't drink my flavored water, only from the tap for you.

-sincerely mom

Wow I'm only sixteen and she already wants me gone. I wonder what dad's doing that's so important he can even put his name on the card, or piece of paper. I live with my dad and step mom in America, we moved here after my dad wanted a breath of fresh air from his old life. Also known as, he cheated on my original mom and her family wants him dead.

Christmas Eve is today, there's not one ounce of spirt in my house; unless youre counting the ghost in the attic. I wonder what happened up there. Maybe I should get a tree? That'll radiate a little bit of Christmas. Yeah I'm gonna do that.

I get up from the couch and walk into the kitchen. How the hell am I supposed to get a whole tree. My mom and dad refuse to let me get a job, and also refuse to let me get a car.

"Hey Siri face time Syd." The phone rung.

"Whatcha want."
Syd has a half face of make up on.

"Can you come pick me up? I wanna go get a xmas tree."
I smile a half convincing, dead inside, smile.

"Yeah sure. I'll be there when I'm done my makeup." He stumbles clearly annoyed.

I hung up and go to the attic looking for decorations. It's so dusty up here, I pull out my phone for light. I can't tell if it's dust or orbs flying around. The ghost be wack in here. aH yes, the Christmas lights. I grab the big box full of pendants and ornaments. All of my homemade crafts and what not are burned. Well yes, I'm being a tad over dramatic but my dad threw them away, so basically burned.
I exit the attic and sit in the living room detangling the lights. Everything in the box smells like cinnamon and peppermint, it's kinda nice I suppose.

The door flies open as an angry Syd in his natural habitat come forward.

"Come on I don't want to miss dinner my dad's making meat loaf."

"Okay I'm coming hold on." I stood up dusting off the dust and dirt from my shorts.

I grab my dad's credit card he keeps next to his bed and then go off with Syd.

"We're going to Walmart because it's the closest."

"Okay."

*arrived at Walmart*

"Syd what tree should I get?" I say as we walk around the store.