Blackout

Sasha was safely tucked away in bed when Spy, Sniper, and Medic came back with Stupid Wizard Man. Heavy does not like Magic man because he has fooled Heavy many times. Apparently, Magic Man no longer has his magic anymore and that Tiny Baby Man has it now. Magic Man says that Tiny Baby Man cannot control the magic and it is very ancient and evil. Heavy get chills when Magic Man says Tiny Baby Man becomes evil and crazy from magical powers. Heavy does not like idea of Evil Tiny Baby Man chasing him, except now he had magical powers, which was even worse for Heavy. Heavy excuse himself to restroom when Magic Man say everyone is going to die tonight. Heavy feeling very dizzy and not good from all this bad talk.

Heavy turn on light because it is very dim in the bathroom and nearly scream like baby when see the Administrator and Miss Pauling laying next to the toilet. Heavy see death in their eyes, just like Father before he left for the camps back in Mother Russia. Heavy look for pulse and find none. Heavy also notice very pale skin like they have no blood left in their bodies, which Heavy find very strange. Green light flashes around both Miss Pauling and Administrator, and it remind Heavy of Magic Man's sorcery. Heavy hear door open behind him and see Magic Man with wide eyes and mouth open in a big o. Magic Man tells Heavy that his magic is there on the bodies, meaning that Scout was already in here. Then, the lights go out and Heavy can see nothing but darkness.

Heavy hear Magic Man scream and then hear footsteps moving away from bathroom. Heavy hear laughing in the shadows, laughter like Tiny Baby Man. Heavy feeling very scared without Sasha to protect him. Heavy reach for sandvich in back pocket, and feel nothing there. Heavy feel so small in dark room, and call out for mother to save him. Mother answers Heavy and says it's ok. Heavy has not heard Mother's voice in 20 years and began to cry little baby tears . Heavy see Mother approach out of the darkness, just how Heavy remembered her before she was sent away to the camps. Mother opens her arms for Heavy, and Heavy feels like a little boy again. Mother says to Heavy everything is going to be alright and smiles. Heavy runs for Mother and reaches for a hug. Heavy feels sudden coldness and sees handle of weapon near stomach. Heavy look up to see Tiny Baby Man holding handle and smiling with an evil look. Heavy realises Tiny Baby Man has tricked him, and that Mother will never return. Heavy begins to sob as Tiny Baby Man walks out of the bathroom, golden eyes shining a pathway in the dark.

Heavy feels chest tighten as he loses more blood. Heavy knows he is not going to make it without his sandvich as he lies on the cold ground. Heavy feels heart beat getting slower and slower. Heavy sees more black as body weakens from wound, but wait...Heavy see Mother again! Mother is dressed like an aristocrat with silky robes and long flowing hair. Heavy touches face to see if real or not, and to Heavy's happiness, Mother's face does not melt away like before. Heavy hugs Mother for a long time, before Mother takes Heavy's hand. Mother's brown eyes are filled with tears as she leads Heavy away from the dark bathroom. Heavy feels himself floating up into the sky with Mother like a white dove. Heavy takes one final glance and hopes Sasha, his precious gun, is safely asleep in bed, because Heavy was going away for a long time........

Heavy is finally at peace.