Ch. 10 Standing up to the Bullies

The bathroom at Jonathan's school was somewhere a nerd would not want to enter. For one the bullies took every chance to swirly pip squeaks, and two it was disgusting. Jonathan had to use the bathroom really badly, to the point he could not hold it, and he knew there would be trouble waiting nearby. He saw some of the bullies from his old soccer team that used to give him wedgies in the locker room, so he tried to sneak by them. He entered in the bathroom and went towards one open stall, but then he heard the door open behind him and he saw Nick, Alex and Lucas walk in and spot him automatically.

"Thought you could sneak by without saying hi, did you now?" Nick said, pushing Jonathan back into the open stall while the door shut behind them. Next thing Jonathan knew, he was dangling head first into a toilet, Lucas, and Alex holding him by his legs, and Nick holding him by the back of his pants. They dunked his head down inside over and over again, until they finally let him out, and pushed him out of the stall. The bullies held up Jonathan against the wall and dug out the money from his pocket.

"Thanks for the tip, haha" Alex said

Jonathan angry at what had just happened, as water dripped down his face from his wet hair.

"One last thing before we go though" Lucas said as they picked him up and took the lid off the trashcan

"You can chill in here, heh"

"Guys.. GUYS... come on!!" Jonathan saw what they were doing

They dropped him in the trash can butt first, so he was stuck with his legs and arms up at he top, then they put the lid on it and walked out.

Jonathan sighed thinking he could easily get out, but there was no use, he struggled to get out, as his whole body was stuck in the small space. This did not help his bladder situation, he was about to explode, he could feel little by little come out when he moved. He then gave up trying to get free, and let it all out... all his urine out I might add, his khakis now dark gray at his groin area. About 20 minutes role by and Jonathan was incredibly mad thinking of everything that's happened to him, he started playing out in his head how he was going to stand up for himself and fight the bullies was done with it all, from the soccer ball team, to the bullies at his school. He was tired of the wedgies and swirlies happening to him almost everyday, he started swaying the trashcan left and right until it fell, and Jonathan was able to get out.

He walked right out and up to Lucas and Nick, and socked Nick right in the shoulder... to him it was in slow motion, but he tried with all his mite, and it barely budged Nick. After Lucas and Nick laughed at Jonathan's failed attempt to get his revenge, Jonathan gave a scared smile to both of them as they got closer and closer to him, he could already see the hell that was about to unleash on him.