Chapter: 8

The Lost One walked through the woods again. This time he was mad at the Adventurer and Huntress, as well as Notch. They've all betrayed him. Did Steve not want to be around him because he was a glitch? His bitter thoughts took control of his mind and before he knew it, the trees around him were on fire. His eyes were glowing bright and fire surrounded his hands. "Easy there." Said a raspy female voice. Herobrine's eyes dimmed and the fire disappeared, but the trees remained burning. The Lost One looked around to find who the voice belonged too.
"Who is there?" He asked, his voice going on the deeper side.
"Oh, you've never heard about me?" She asked. The Lost One watched as a person appeared. They were wearing a white sweater with the hood pulled up and white pants. Her hood covered her face, leaving it in a dark shadow, but Herobrine could still see her big red eyes. "Name's Entity 303. But you an call me Entity." She said and offered him her hand. He reluctantly shook it.
"Herobrine." He said.
"Hello, Herobrine. I heard you wanted revenge on Notch?" She asked when they finished shaking hands.
"Yeah. How did you know?" The Lost One squinted at her.
"Been following you around for a while. Thing is: I want revenge on Notch too."
"Why is that?" Entity leaned closer to the Lost One.
"Turns out, he didn't even create me. But I was created by someone else and slipped into this world with two purposes. One being: get revenge on Notch for the wrong he had committed to my creator. Alright, your turn." Entity leaned back, Herobrine could see her smile through the shadow on her face. How could you smile at a time like this? He thought.
"Notch claimed to have created me and my brother. I never thought I was a glitch, until I became the Admin's champion. He gave me powers, now I want revenge on Notch. That is it." Herobrine explained. Entity put her hand on her chin for a little bit and thought.
"What if we work together? I'm immortal. You're immortal. It takes two immortals to kill Notch. What'd'ya say, Brine?" She said, carefully elbowing him in the ribs.
"Do not call me 'Brine.' And I do hate Notch more than you...." He trailed off in thought. "We will work together and kill Notch then." He said and shook her hand again. She smiled brightly.
"I even know where to find him." She said, then begain to walk away. "Come on, Brine. We don't want anyone to stop us, do we?" She asked. The Lost One sighed, but followed Entity.

Next- Book 3: The Battle for Notch