14 | Modern Love

1957, July
—————
Paul sat up against the headboard, grinning and scanning my face. I lost my grip around his neck and let my arms fall to the pillows.

"You're a bad kisser though." I blushed at his comment, not offended, my heart was fluttering over our kiss mere seconds ago, and he was already criticizing my abilities. It was my first.

I sat up beside him, and he placed a hand at my waist. "Like you know any better." I challenged him.

He smirked. "Of course I know better."

"Oh, I forgot you snogged the entire class." I teased.

He laughed. "Did not. Half are blokes."

"You wouldn't snog George?"

"Nah, his breath is rubbish." He answered casually.

I laughed, and Paul smiled when he heard it. "You weren't any better." I said.

"Well, that's because we both have to do our part."

"Wow, quite the expert I see."

"Right I am." He smirked. "Do it more like this."

Before I could register what was happening, he had put his lips on mine again. I couldn't really tell what he was doing though, it just felt too good.

He pulled back and noticed my bewildered expression, giving me an encouraging smile. "Don't be shy."

I leaned in and our faces were millimeters apart. "Like this?" I puckered my lips and gently kissed him, breaking apart after a couple of seconds.

Paul laughed sweetly. "No, try and open them a little, relax."

I pulled back and parted my lips just slightly. Paul did the same as I leaned forward again, tilting my head and pressing my mouth on his.

Paul fluttered his eyes shut as I tried to move our lips together, and I couldn't help but do so as well.

Paul moved his hand up my back, sending chills down my spine, and letting it land on the back of my neck.

He pulled me closer and suddenly I was captivated in his movements. I tried to follow them as best I could, but I would much rather just enjoy the moment.

I didn't really know what the kiss was, I just knew it was much further I thought I'd go with a boy at 15. And I knew it was passionate.

Fireworks seemed to go off in the pit of my stomach, it's sparks spreading across my body. My heart began beating faster, and was almost deafening as it's pumps rang in my ears.

Suddenly Paul brushed his tongue against my bottom lip, and I had to break free. I gasped for air as I felt my cheeks burn up, Paul watching me intently whilst doing so.

A lovesick smile was plastered on his face, which made me grin, but I tried to hide it, as well as my blushing. It didn't really work.

"That was better." He remarked, causing me to blush even more. He suddenly put both arms around my waist and dragged me onto his lap.

I squealed, certainly surprised, but found myself quickly locking my arms around his neck again. I leaned in to kiss him, and this time I felt I had the hang of it.

We quickly found a rhythm between us, beginning to mould our lips together. At that moment I felt like Paul and I were the only people on earth, making out and loving it.

I was so lost in the euphoric feeling of kissing Paul, that I was slightly startled when he tried to introduce his tongue once again. This time I happily let him in, and then our tongues began dancing together, a tango if you will.

My fingers began tangling in the small curls which hung at the back of his head, getting lost in the moment. I felt like I could hang onto him forever.

His arms were still placed firmly around my waist and mine locked securely around his neck, when I remembered something.

"Paul." I muffled into his lips. He replied with an irritated hum, trying to tell me to shut up. I pulled my arms off his shoulders and, though I had the chance to, didn't break away from the kiss.

I tried to pull at his arms, be he was relentless. "Paul." I tried again, but he only held me tighter and tried to drag my arm up on his shoulder and around his neck again.

I snapped my arm back and tried, "Paulie." And, open sesame, his grip around me loosened, and the kiss got less intense.

I pulled slowly and reluctantly away from him and looked at his pouty lips. I gazed at his pleading eyes and smiled. "Don't forget John."

He looked confused for a moment. "What- Oh, that." He sighed, gently pushing me off his lap and getting off the bed. "Why does it have to be so early?" I wondered. Paul shrugged and began looking through his closet. "Probably to test me." "Yeah."

I watched him get dressed and I was smiling the whole time. All the things that had happened in the past ten-fifteen minutes or so were overwhelming.

Mainly it was the kissing. I had never experienced something like that, and I could already feel like I couldn't get enough of it. Especially if I kept doing it with Paul.

He had his back to me while doing getting dressed, and he knew I was watching him, god knows if he liked it. When finished, he turned back around and walked over to me. He carefully lied me down and hovered over me before lightly starting to kiss me. "We have a little while."

Goddamn it, I liked Paul. A lot.
——————————
This was just a snogfest

This was kinda hard to write, because I couldn't decide whether I wanted it to be a love confession sort of thing or just tongue dancing. Hope it was enjoyable and understandable either way

And the Queen references, oh my clog!