0.1

she sits in chemistry class, the girl with the curly black hair and beautiful brown skin. she frowns as the man, isaac, sits in front of her. that alone is not unusual.

"hi, birdie, it's been a while since we talked," isaac softly greets. he puts his best smile on; during this period, he was alone. no stiles, no scott, no lydia. he was able to speak freely without anyone knowing about his secret crush on birdie, not that anyone knew her actual name or nickname; she mostly hid in the shadows.

the girl, birdie, just shrugs and turns around. she doesn't bother to say anything; she feels the insecurity of using her voice again. it's been a while since she used it that when she does, it's rusty and manly. that's the embarrassing thing, she doesn't have the dainty, high voice a girl should have. that adds to her list of insecurities that her bullies don't let her forget. so she just shuts up.

once more, isaac tries to get the attention of his ex-best friend, "birdie, you can't ignore me forever. let's talk, please."

the girl once more tries to ignores him, but ends up lifting the corners of her lips slightly. having super vision, isaac catches the movement and smiles to himself. maybe there is still hope. the small smile is a sign that she'll give in soon. or so he hopes.

>>>

shortest thing ever, but remember to vote if you liked. i just love a cute isaac. every kind of isaac really.